Are WME so desperate to pay off their loans/debt that they let a sick Kevin Lee with staph fight?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_3744.JPG

Why else would the UFC and the NSAC allow Kevin Lee to fight?

Thoughts?

what does his pulse have to do with staph?

why wouldn't they let a fighter fight with staph? many have fought with staph in the past

Staph is not rare, and I don't believe the UFC's wishes on the matter can override the athletic commission.

It was a freaking boil that wasn't open. Yes, a boil is a form of staph. It wasn't a staph infection that would make mankind extinct. Google Kevin Randleman's staph if you want to see some gnarly shit.

Far as I know they've no no say at all, come's down to the attending and appointed physicians that are on that evenng and appointed by the AC

I think the answer is yes. Let me check wikipedia to make sure they fought.......

Yes, the answer is def yes.

But this doesn't seem super serious compared to injuries fighters can fight with. Consider that they get staph from their gym most of the time and all fighters take that risk and deal with it. Not like Reem's bro fighting with Hepatitis or anything.

It was a freaking boil that wasn't open. Yes, a boil is a form of staph. It wasn't a staph infection that would make mankind extinct. Google Kevin Randleman's if you want to see some gnarly shit.

This for christ sakes. There are literally a million things that could have driven that pulse. He could have just been exercising to cut weight, or he could have been just been loosening or warming up. Shit, even if he were resting, in the middle of a weight cut his pulse could be that high just from the stress on the body.

Most people could get their pulse from 66 to 134 in less than a minute if they were so inclined. I am about as sedentary as they come these days, but my heart is a metronome and my resting heart rate is 62 bpm. Catch me at the top of a flight of stairs though and I'd probably be 160.

It was a freaking boil that wasn't open. Yes, a boil is a form of staph. It wasn't a staph infection that would make mankind extinct. Google Kevin Randleman's staph if you want to see some gnarly shit.

Thank you for not posting the Randleman pic.

That's some ban worthy shit right there.

Oh shit, wtf? WME shady asses make the Fertittas look like angels.

This for christ sakes. There are literally a million things that could have driven that pulse. He could have just been exercising to cut weight, or he could have been just been loosening or warming up. Shit, even if he were resting, in the middle of a weight cut his pulse could be that high just from the stress on the body.

Most people could get their pulse from 66 to 134 in less than a minute if they were so inclined. I am about as sedentary as they come these days, but my heart is a metronome and my resting heart rate is 62 bpm. Catch me at the top of a flight of stairs though and I'd probably be 160.

How do you explain his low blood pressure while having a heart rate that is twice compared to Ferguson's?

How do you explain his low blood pressure while having a heart rate that is twice compared to Ferguson's?

Losing too much fluid, not drinking enough, or a combination of the two can quickly lead to dehydration, which, when severe, can lead to heart palpitations along with dry mouth, dark urine, and muscle cramping. “Dehydration can cause changes inyour body's electrolytes and also lowers blood pressure,” Dr. Doshi says.Feb 27, 2015

http://www.health.com/heart-disease/7-weird-things-that-can-mess-with-your-heartbeat-palpitations

Ferguson was chilling, he wasn't.

Holyshit, he had 152 heart rate just standing? Holyshit, that's like him running a marathon.

Was this right after the weight in or the day of the fight?

No wonder he seemed to gas so quick.

Thank you for not posting the Randleman pic.

That's some ban worthy shit right there.

I can post it:

0*nH1pz4A3VbaftbaW.jpg

Ferguson is twice as big so the blood is pumping at relatively the same rate.

#broscience

Back