Are we still tracking sexual assaulters? Warren Moon is next up on the chopping block

@RR

We need to know the facts behind his 90s spousal assault charges. Apparently Rusty Hardin pulled out his bag of magic tricks, and threatened Warren's wife.

@RR

We need to know the facts behind his 90s spousal assault charges. Apparently Rusty Hardin pulled out his bag of magic tricks, and threatened Warren's wife.

That is true. It's a well known thing in Houston that Moon is a scumbag with women. He used to beat Felecia all the time. He beat up a stripper at the Men's club too and paid her off. When I get to work I'll link you to a thread where a lot of other people are telling stories about him

Some dude said Horry is next to get popped

That is true. It's a well known thing in Houston that Moon is a scumbag with women. He used to beat Felecia all the time. He beat up a stripper at the Men's club too and paid her off. When I get to work I'll link you to a thread where a lot of other people are telling stories about him

Say it ain't so basketball Will Smith.

He's always treated me cool. At this point nothing surpises me

Outside of a couple of flimsy accusations, most of the shit that has been going down has been egregious. This Warren Moon one is a good example. Is that fucking difficult to not be a creepy whack job?

Outside of a couple of flimsy accusations, most of the shit that has been going down has been egregious. This Warren Moon one is a good example. Is that fucking difficult to not be a creepy whack job?

Well said. I don't get it

Re-read the article. She worked for the sports marketing firm that he does promotions for and she was assigned to him. He did the same with other assistants assigned to travel with him. There is no sign that they were having a "relationship", he's just a creep.
Oh yeah it looks like he's guilty as fuck, I was just hoping that's the case. Canada really changed Warren.

innocent until proven guilty
maxresdefault.jpg

I was in VIP at a club in Seattle 10 years ago and in walks Warren Moon. This was literally 1 day after his second or third DUI.

I grabbed a couple girls that were with me and got a picture with him, like a little fanboy :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I didn't care. I said to the girls "wanna get a picture with a hall of fame quarterback?" And they were all over it.

Warren needed all the free pub he could get.

I think he's innocent of all charges. Also, I'm pretty sure his ex wife fell down some stairs in Houston. I have it on good authority. He's a great guy and would never hit a woman, or drug a woman who didn't ask for it. IMO.

He complains about racism in the NFL and how he was vilified being a black QB and then this happens. Wonderful.
I'm thinking at the time he came in to the NFL there really WAS racism in the NFL, no? He had to play in the CFL before going to the NFL cause no one would take a black quarterback.

I'm thinking at the time he came in to the NFL there really WAS racism in the NFL, no? He had to play in the CFL before going to the NFL cause no one would take a black quarterback.
I don't know that there was a system in place to keep black QBs out of the league. When I think of black football players experiencing the "the struggle" I'd be more than likely to listen Jim Brown and the shit he had to deal with in the 1950s.

I don't know that there was a system in place to keep black QBs out of the league. When I think of black football players experiencing the "the struggle" I'd be more than likely to listen Jim Brown and the shit he had to deal with in the 1950s.
I believe Warren was the one that broke the barrier for that position specifically. Which is a big reason hes a hall of famer. I could be wrong but I don't think I am

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back