Are we still pretending or can we finally admit that Jon Jones is the GOAT

Jon's nothing but a cheater. He's a disgrace, and I hope he gets caught using PEDs again.

It's patently obvious he fought without PEDs against OSP and looked like shit. He's not going to be able to compete anymore without them, so there's a good chance he gets caught again.

I swear Jon could inject himself with steroids inside the octagon on live PPV, and people would find a way to defend him.

they said he still not the victim cause the person who gave him the drugs shouldn't of done it.

this is why jon im a cheater jones will never admit to anything cause his white knights will still keep saying that jon is a perfect person and a saint of a man jones who is always the victim.

why didn't he finish him. the world all dc a bum for not finishing Anderson silva on short notice.

doesn't change jon is a cheater and found loop holes to save his ass.

if he doesn't keep rating enough to keep usada happy he still get suspended for 30 minths.

What loopholes? USADA cleared Jon Jones

"I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance.
There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. " - McLaren Report

Jon Jones did not knowingly take anything that could improve his performance.

I do not believe there is anyone stupid enough to believe Jones didn’t cheat intentionally. Give me a fucking break. The guy is a user and that includes both recreational and enhancing drugs.

Terrible person, amazing fighter, and I don't watch the sport for role models. He's the GOAT. If he comes back starches Gus, tested clean it's undeniable

I do not believe there is anyone stupid enough to believe Jones didn’t cheat intentionally. Give me a fucking break. The guy is a user and that includes both recreational and enhancing drugs.

100% and I don't give a shit either.

I cant proclaim someone the goat if he failed drug test twice. GSP imo is the goat.

What loopholes? USADA cleared Jon Jones

"I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance.
There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. " -

Jon Jones did not knowingly take anything that could improve his performance.

the loop hole is if he didn't turn into a snitch he was getting 45 months.

still jon jones took the drugs and it always clear a person has to know what there putting into there bodies.

so not cleared just given a get out of jail free card.

Back