Are we still pretending or can we finally admit that Jon Jones is the GOAT

I can't lie im stoked he's back, i just hope he can stay clean and cement his GOAT status. Best fighter ever don't need no fucking asterisks.

goat of cheating and finding loop holes to save his ass.

Silly

I'm making the argument that Jones fight IQ would a deciding factor not the deciding factor

yup fight iq is big cause he took peds and that is smart.

people take peds cause they work period.

Meh.
While I do believe he is the most skilled fighter to ever fight in MMA....
...I also think GSP is the hardest working fighter in MMA...

... I still think neither are GOAT.

GOAT means domination, and on that, Fedor and Silva did better and for longer.
Their reign are made of highlight wins, KO's and people getting beat at their own game.

But then again, GOAT is highly personal, and I don't fault for people disagreeing with my notion of GOAT.

Jon is in the category of "could have been", but half his prime he was suspended.
If he comes back and dominate once again, then maybe. Until then, he is still behind on deeds.

His resume is incredible, he literally beat all the 205 legends, while they were in their prime, pretty easily.

I do think he cheated against DC though
"In their prime"

Lmaooo......no. Still the greatest LHW ever but come on, the vets he fought were well over 30, most of em brutally ko'd multiple times, and had serious physical disadvantages against Jones.

For fucks sake Jones was eye poking and knee kicking over the hill rampage and still took 4 rounds to finish him.

Jones is the GOAT no question.

Snackgoof, Anne Barbie, and Doug Dimmadome will never give the man his proper respect. In fact Anne won’t even respond to you tagging him so don’t waste your valuable time TS.

So you're still pretending I see

nope he still a cheater who found the loop hole to save him self.

notice how they said he still took the peds so it you who is pretending.

he took drugs it plain and simple.

Okay at least you can admit it

What I can admit is that people like you desperately need to believe in idols and heroes. Once you’ve found one, and become as emotionally invested in them as you are, nothing will shake your undying love.

Jones is a cheating bastard. I know that’s incredibly hard for you to accept. But acceptance is the first step to your eventual emotional healing. Staying in these forums will only reinforce your delusions, and slow down your potential move back to reality.

Last edited:
What I can admit is that people like you desperately need to believe in idols and heroes. Once you’ve found one, and become as emotionally invested in them as you are, nothing will shake your undying love.

Jones is a cheating bastard. I know that’s incredibly hard for you to accept. But acceptance is the first step to your emotional healing. Staying in these forums will only reinforce your delusions, and slow down your eventual move back to reality.

Hes the GOAT but it's not that deep my son

Jon's nothing but a cheater. He's a disgrace, and I hope he gets caught using PEDs again.

It's patently obvious he fought without PEDs against OSP and looked like shit. He's not going to be able to compete anymore without them, so there's a good chance he gets caught again.

I swear Jon could inject himself with steroids inside the octagon on live PPV, and people would find a way to defend him.

Jon's nothing but a cheater. He's a disgrace, and I hope he gets caught using PEDs again.

It's patently obvious he fought without PEDs against OSP and looked like shit. He's not going to be able to compete anymore without them, so there's a good chance he gets caught again.

I swear Jon could inject himself with steroids inside the octagon on live PPV, and people would find a way to defend him.
So 50-44ing a top 10 opponent on short notice is looking like shit ?

So 50-44ing a top 10 opponent on short notice is looking like shit ?

why didn't he finish him. the world all dc a bum for not finishing Anderson silva on short notice.

doesn't change jon is a cheater and found loop holes to save his ass.

if he doesn't keep rating enough to keep usada happy he still get suspended for 30 minths.

Back