Are we really going to pretend that Tony wouldn't strangle Khabib in the later rounds?

Are we really gonna pretend TS isn't either an idiot or a troll. Ferguson has to be the most overrated LW of all time. He came up at the right time and got lucky in lots of his fights.

I'm not so sure it's wise to assume the first 3 rounds wouldn't take a significant toll on Tony if Khabib gets on top and starts landing damage. Cardio is different when you're not the one controlling the pace and are getting dominated.

I have no idea who wins this fight. I hope we get to see it while they're both in their primes.

khabib doesnt get tired like Conor , Lee, Barboza, etc. Also, unlike most of them he is not a mental midget. Cucuy likes to break fighters mentally and physically to put them out of their misery at the end. Its not that simple to do that with a guy like Khabib.

I'm not going to pretend that khabib could finish a real estate agent over five whole rounds.

I'm not going to pretend that khabib could finish a real estate agent over five whole rounds.
Or even a battered Barboza.

Khabib can't finish, straight up. Tony's tough as a mofo and I have no doubt he could take Khabib's punishment for 3 rounds, slow him down, and finish him late. I get the feeling that tony's getting underrated in this thread.

In his last two fights Khabib has gassed, he struggled to take down a battered concussed Barboza who had just been on the receiving end of two 10-8 rounds, against Al he couldn't take him down past round 3, but Al was too cautious to capitalize.

Ferguson has made a career out pacing his opponents and finishing them when fatigued.

Lee, RDA, Lando and Barboza all won the first round against Tony before drowning in his pressure.

Dc8x3gaV4AAZnr-.jpg

or in the first 3 rounds khabib will be up so much it wont matter just like how in the al and Edison fights.

If Danny Castilo can outwrestle Tony then so can Khabib

Also, I doubt Tony's knee is going to be the same. Good luck wrestling Khabib with one knee Tony.

I don't know what fights you watched, but Khabib didn't look gassed to me. His cardio held up very well in the last two fights.

I think it would take a maia, wedum, jacare level guy to catch Khabib in something

Tony isnt a BJJ prodigy. Hes got some good chokes, but Khabibs sambo game is much higher imo.

This isnt a knock on Tony. Your a moron to bet against the 26-0 guy. Nobodys beating Khabib right now. I would imagine it would take someone who could put him on his back

Back