Are we ok with this lie from dana?

Th3Sav4ge

On Christmas???
@Gold
Reaction score
So dana was blatantly lying when he said Tony and Khabib would be fighting for the Undisputed title. But now with Nate diaz sending tweets about coming back right at the perfect time for Conor not to be stripped. And now with khabib and tony already being official, are we ready for Nate vs Conor 3 for the Undisputed title?

as a big nate fan im starting to feel how conor fans feel. im letting my bias tell me its ok to shit on the other fighters as long as nate gets paid. im a weak man, but is anyone else getting the same vibes?

Tony and Khabib will most likely be pushed aside again, but are we cool with that? i wont be if you guys arnt.

Last edited:
Dana, Conor, and Nate, they can all just go and fuck themselves if you ask me. We all know the real lightweight champion is the winner of Khabib vs. Ferguson.

People have been saying this for a while now. Just expecting Conor vs Diaz trilogy to be confirmed.

Insert Dana the clown pic.

My pleasure.

1jvs5g.jpg

What the FUCK has Nate done to get a title shot?!

This is Dana being Dana. It doesn't surprise nor bother me anymore.

Dana doesn't give a flying fuck about the 2% of the MMA fans that post on this board

We are the minority

Casuals will buy Diaz and Conor 3 like hot cakes

If we get Conor v Nate 3...I will no longer care about this sport.

Dana doesn't give a flying fuck about the 2% of the MMA fans that post on this board

We are the minority

Casuals will buy Diaz and Conor 3 like hot cakes
this

So dana was blatantly lying when he said Tony and Khabib would be fighting for the Undisputed title. But now with Nate diaz sending tweets about coming back right at the perfect time for Conor not to be stripped. And now with khabib and tony already being official, are we ready for Nate vs Conor 3 for the Undisputed title?

as a big nate fan im starting to feel how conor fans feel. im letting my bias tell me its ok to shit on the other fighters as long as nate gets paid. im a weak man, but is anyone else getting the same vibes

Tony and Khabib will most likely be pushed aside again, but are we cool with that? i wont be if you guys arnt.
I agree with you TS. I can't wait to pay 65 to see Nate fight Conor for the belt.

Nah man fuck the Conor show. We have the best lightweight title fight ever coming up in Ferg vs. Khabib.

Everything else is just some background bullshit.

Dana, Conor, and Nate, they can all just go and fuck themselves if you ask me. We all know the real lightweight champion is the winner of Khabib vs. Ferguson.
That's the easiest way to view it for sure. Don't get me wrong tho I'll still watch conor Diaz 3 but I'm not going to lie to myself either that it's the 2 best lws in the world fighting each other.

Why not have them all fuck eachother instead? Mcgregor has been fucking with the LW division for far too long.

Back