Are we just going to forget that Khabib just ducked Aldo "to rest"?

NotoriousMillions

28-1
@Silver
Reaction score
Since we now know that he is fighting Ferguson at 209, and therefore, "to rest" was a lie, could it be Khabib and his daddy didn't want none of this...?

kneepick_medium.png

Was it confirmed that Aldo was offered that fight?

Since we now know that he is fighting Ferguson at 209, and therefore, "to rest" was a lie, could it be Khabib and his daddy didn't want none of this...?

kneepick_medium.png

Khabib was offering to pay Ferguson 200K just so he would be able to duck Aldo. I've never heard of a fighter wanting to duck one fighter so badly that he's willing to pay another fighter to fight him.

I don't think anyone 135 to 170 would be glad to fight Aldo.

are you the same pubeless sherbro who just made another dumb thread, about Meryl Streep?

"ducking" is getting thrown around too easily. If you're fighting Aldo or Ferguson you aren't ducking. You're just fighting one killer or the other. You can't fight every top guy at the same time.

"ducking" is getting thrown around too easily. If you're fighting Aldo or Ferguson you aren't ducking. You're just fighting one killer or the other. You can't fight every top guy at the same time.
No, it's ducking when the 1st guy turns down the fight, then you're offered the 2nd guy for an interim title and you turn down the fight, then you offer to pay the 1st guy to fight you.

Like this is the worst case of ducking I've ever seen in the UFC. I thought Woodley ducking Lombard was bad, but this is actually worse.

No, it's ducking when the 1st guy turns down the fight, then you're offered the 2nd guy for an interim title and you turn down the fight, then you offer to pay the 1st guy to fight you.

Like this is the worst case of ducking I've ever seen in the UFC. I thought Woodley ducking Lombard was bad, but this is actually worse.
The whole "Conor affect" has fucked the whole game up. They are all looking for the money fight, looking for the fight that gets them in position for the money fight. Titles and rankings don't mean shit right now at 145 and 155. It's a huge cluster fuck because fighting the highest ranked guy doesn't guarantee you the title fight. They are all trying to play business manager/fighter at the same time. It's not really the fighters fault, it's the UFC's fault for allowing this shit to happen.

Khabib is ducking Aldo?

That's a laugh.

Pretty sure its Conor who is ducking Aldo.... and Khabib... and Tony.... and basically everyone.

The whole "Conor affect" has fucked the whole game up. They are all looking for the money fight, looking for the fight that gets them in position for the money fight. Titles and rankings don't mean shit right now at 145 and 155. It's a huge cluster fuck because fighting the highest ranked guy doesn't guarantee you the title fight. They are all trying to play business manager/fighter at the same time. It's not really the fighters fault, it's the UFC's fault for allowing this shit to happen.

Maybe, but an interim title at 155 would have guaranteed Khabib getting a money fight against Conor. And Khabib vs. Ferguson isnt more of a money fight than Khabib vs Aldo, as Aldo is certainly more known than Ferguson is. I don't know how people can see this for anything other than blatant ducking.

ducking Aldo to fight Tony.
funny that people even believe in this or they are just trying to shit around like in this case

I do not like Khabib and probably never will, but he is fighting Ferguson which leads to a TS. Can you really ask for much more?

Just don't get injured.

Maybe, but an interim title at 155 would have guaranteed Khabib getting a money fight against Conor. And Khabib vs. Ferguson isnt more of a money fight than Khabib vs Aldo, as Aldo is certainly more known than Ferguson is. I don't know how people can see this for anything other than blatant ducking.
An interim title fight doesn't guarantee shit. Aldo/Edgar was supposed to guarantee the winner fights Conor for the 145 belt. If Khabib fought Aldo and won, and Ferg didn't fight anyone, they still could have made Conor/Ferg if that's the fight Conor wanted. Khabib holding the interim 155 lb belt wouldn't have guaranteed him anything.

Conor ducked Khabib. Khabib ducked Aldo. Aldo ducked Conor.

Full-circle.jpg

Khabib is ducking Aldo?

That's a laugh.

Pretty sure its Conor who is ducking Aldo.... and Khabib... and Tony.... and basically everyone.

Fuck all of them. This bitching and moaning @ FW and LW since Conor joined the UFC is making me lose interest in these lower weightclasses all together. A male champion going on maternity leave with his girl is bad enough, but even afterwards this shitshow turned into politics.

So yeah, fuck all of them and fuck the UFC especially for allowing it. MMA will turn into boxing and get ruined by money as most other sports allrdy are.

Yup, and all the stupid ass interim titles every 3 months for no reason.

Its pretty easy to figure out... the #2 and #3 guys are both available to fight. Its a pretty clear situation. Khabib vs Tony. Tony doesn't want to fight for the title shot? Then give it to Khabib, he's not the one backing out. Let Tony fight Aldo if he doesn't want to honor his contract.

kneepick_medium.png

One thing is for sure; Aldo is stylistically cryptonite to Khabib.

Back