Are we already in a recession?

I think it's close. Student loan debt will be the main factor this time.

Peter Schiff is saying we are going into a big one.

I almost hope so because the fucking housing market has become a bubble again. No one can afford to buy in Cali.

I almost hope so because the fucking housing market has become a bubble again. No one can afford to buy in Cali.

Why not move out of Cali?
Raleigh is very affordable and they are going to open a new Apple campus here.

Gotta time my rentals sale just right

We are heading that way, the problem also being that with the debt ceiling being where it is there is a less likely chance the fed can implement some kind of stimulus to help bail people out this time.

But aren't we at historical lows in unemployment? I hear tidbits on the news about that, but not much. They seem to breeze through it. I wonder why not be talked about on Sherdog. Maybe I start a thread if I can find a good article illustrating it.

Why not move out of Cali?
Raleigh is very affordable and they are going to open a new Apple campus here.
Mainly because I have a good job with a pension with too many years in and kids in school. Im getting right the fuck out of the state at 56. I already have my spot picked out.

Edit: Holy shit I cant believe how cheap the homes are there. I paid almost twice that here.

Peter Schiff is saying we are going into a big one.

Schiff has been saying that we are on a verge of next collapse or hyperinflation since forever and had you followed his retarded advice you've missed on a lot of money.

I'm sure you have all the data and metrics to back this up. Or are you just gong by what you observe at your local Wal-Mart?

Man you're a worthless poster. Always trying to stir shit up.

Fringe markets are successful right now. People have more options than ever to spend money on things like entertainment. The housing market kind of sucks, student loan debt is ridiculous. I don't know if people are spending more money, technically they would be due to inflation. But to anecdotally assume people are spending more money than ever isn't that hard to wrap your head around.

Man you're a worthless poster. Always trying to stir shit up.

Fringe markets are successful right now. People have more options than ever to spend money on things like entertainment. The housing market kind of sucks, student loan debt is ridiculous. I don't know if people are spending more money, technically they would be due to inflation. But to anecdotally assume people are spending more money than ever isn't that hard to wrap your head around.

I'm sure you have the stats and metrics to back this all this up. Or did you just leave Wal-Mart?

I'm sure you have the stats and metrics to back this all this up. Or did you just leave Wal-Mart?

If you're so concerned you post them, I'm just calling you out on being a dickbag and you just keep going.

If you're so concerned you post them, I'm just calling you out on being a dickbag and you just keep going.

No, I just like facts. Unfortunately your side doesn't so I'll keep calling people like you out when you spew nonsense with no facts.

Back