Are top tier Curlers MMA level atheletes?

Look at the intensity and musculature of David Murdoch.

murdoch_2828546b.jpg
As impressive as that is we all know the top curlers are really special for their accuracy and timing. Scary

Ok I was joking at first but legit UFC HW champion in 3 months training

Or maybe straight away. The UFC wishes it had A level athletes like this, instead we have KFC level guys

Dan disagrees.

B8_RROKIEAA1ym_F.jpg

Who knew curling had such a prolific and knowledgeable fanbase here on Sherdog? I've never heard of any of these guys.

Who knew curling had such a prolific and knowledgeable fanbase here on Sherdog? I've never heard of any of these guys.
That might not be something you wanna go around admitting in public buddeh

I knew once I addressed this thread it would be wastelanded.

It was a great 2 hours *

Platinum Bless

*that's what she said

BARTLETTDON02-v6.jpg

Don Bartlett has survived Olympic-level drug testing time and time again. He may not pass the "smell test" but I believe with all my heart that he won't get popped by USADA. If he can make 265 I see him taking on a top 20 fighter in 2017. Perhaps Bartlett - Ngannou as a co-main on a Fox card would be a good idea.

Lmao even better the second time around.

John Shuster would take the HW division by storm with his athletic prowess and incredibly manly stache.

1DX_0114-2.jpg

I refuse to believe that a man with that face/stache and body hasn't killed and dismembered at least three vagrants within the past 10 years.

@Drake please put this in the Archive...this pair of consecutive posts alone makes this thread archive-worthy. One of the GOAT 1-2s in Heavies history.

25 minutes with UFC Undisputed 3 and he's two division champ imho.

King-Curling-13.jpg

BARTLETTDON02-v6.jpg

Don Bartlett has survived Olympic-level drug testing time and time again. He may not pass the "smell test" but I believe with all my heart that he won't get popped by USADA. If he can make 265 I see him taking on a top 20 fighter in 2017. Perhaps Bartlett - Ngannou as a co-main on a Fox card would be a good idea.

DSC_9140-copy.jpg

^ his precision is very precise.

2017 Brier Champ. 2018 UFC Champ?

Last edited:
John Shuster would take the HW division by storm with his athletic prowess and incredibly manly stache.

1DX_0114-2.jpg
I refuse to believe that a man with that face/stache and body hasn't killed and dismembered at least three vagrants within the past 10 years.
A stacheless John Shuster just took gold. Is MMA next on the horizon?

25curling-live-1-superJumbo-v4.jpg

Lol at AKA, ATT, Jackson-Wink...this is what a real A-level team looks like.

shuster_team1280.jpg

Imagine the damage John "Hendo" Shuster could do in MMA in his prime?

shuster_john_092617_800x375.jpg

Back