Are there surefire ways to stall wrestling throws for a submission grappler?

How many troll threads are going to make? Anymore just might cause a rip in the Spacetime continuum....

I am not Marcelo Gracie. I think he is a bit harder to slam at free will

go watch him do takedowns with jonny hendricks n the gym johnny didnt even have t finish his single legs just his penetration step alone knocked him down marcelo gets takedowns 90% of time from armdrag to singles again a greco specalist it wouldnt be good take it from the people here who have rank

Take this wrestler. Why does he mount a submission grappler instead of trying a supplex or any other kind of throw?

It's retarded mounting a grappler if you don't know shit about jujitsu.

Last edited:
Take this wrestler. Why does he mount a submission grappler instead of trying a supplex or any other kind of throw?

It's retarded mounting a grappler if you don't know shit about jujitsu.

i think you need to go back to the f2 forum here or go to a legit gym and learn real fighting u cant argue with people who dont train its pointless

Biggest advice I can give. If you don’t want to get picked up and dumped on your head by a wrestler, keep your trap shut and don’t get into a fight. Dummy.

Sorry I don't understand the point of the link. It's two blurry photos of you kicking and some discussion on types of tkd.

Are you saying that you train tkd? Do you do any grappling because you seem to spend a lot of time on this forum for someone that doesn't.

I have wrestled wrestlers in high school and was apparently talented for someone who doesn't train it.

Case closed.

That's experience. I have wrestled someone who is a wrestler. End of story. And in no way was he getting down mr athletic in the school. I was fighting with every fiber in my being. But as it turns out, I probably have innate talent for it. nobody could stand 5 seconds with the guy. That's why I challenged the BJJ guy in my TKD place. If a wrestler doesn't take me down, he sure as hell aint. <45>

The high school gymnastics instructor had us stand on a platform, and I threw him off of there. We had eliminated our entire class by that point. The fact that he was a wrestler motivated me a lot.

Yes; learning wrestling.

Beat me to it!

My gameplan for whenever I'm losing the takedown battle, and truly it is shameful to have to resort to these tactics instead of nobly finishing a takedown of some kind, is to try and hit a leglock entry such as a viktor roll, scissor, or single-leg-x-esque-reaping entry from standing. I'm always disappointed in myself when I have to resort to this, because it's a reminder I have to work on my takedowns, but it's a last ditch effort.

If you're a prideless human being, who doesn't care for the thrill and joy of suplexing another human? I guess you could buttscoot.

Back