Are there really people who consider GSP one of the GOATs? Or are they just trolling?

"Avenged"?

You mean by blanketing and dry humping people to win on scorecards?

GOATs dont "avenge" losses in that manner.

You are retarded.

Hughes and Serra got humped and blanketed into submission?

GOAT’s don’t get tapped out by Japanese cans. One who had a record of 4-7

"Avenged"?

You mean by blanketing and dry humping people to win on scorecards?

GOATs dont "avenge" losses in that manner.
He lost to 2 people. Hughes and Serra. He finished both of them in the rematches and also finished Hughes a 2nd time. But thanks for confirming that you're talking out of your ass.

Edit: LMAO at you editing that post after getting called out by everyone.

1.GSP
2. Fedor
3. Mighty Mouse
4 . Aldo
MM moves up to 1 if he moves up and takes TJs belt

Only one who never tested positive except Fedor

Passed years of random USADA testing with an elite resume:

G̶S̶P̶
F̶e̶d̶o̶r̶
J̶o̶n̶ ̶J̶o̶n̶e̶s̶
M̶i̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶u̶s̶e̶
A̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶l̶v̶a̶

Conor-McGregor-2-731353.jpg

Randomly USADA tested with an elite resume:

G̶S̶P̶
F̶e̶d̶o̶r̶
J̶o̶n̶ ̶J̶o̶n̶e̶s̶
M̶i̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶u̶s̶e̶
A̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶l̶v̶a̶

Conor-McGregor-2-731353.jpg

lol...are you trying to imply that Conor has an elite resume? GOATs don't get finished by, then eke out a decision victory by running away from, Nate Diaz.

Everyone you listed as a possible GOAT is a cheater and/or multiple time cheater.

Just sayin...

Looking at the opposition and everything considered Jones would probably be GOAT but the PED's problem eliminates him. Anderson, PEDs. A few others had long winning streaks and held titles but they are close enough together that it's debatable.

lol...are you trying to imply that Conor has an elite resume?

Conor has a better resume than Mouse, GSP, Silva and even Fedor.

Eddie Alvarez
Chad Mendes
Dustin Porier
Max Holloway
Jose Aldo

I'd put Conor's record right beside JBJ tbh. I'd give Conor extra credit for beating fighters his own size. Jon fought LHW with a HW frame and beat up much smaller men. And Jon still couldn't finish some of them.

The only person in the GOAT discussion that meets that criteria is Jones, who is a dirty cheat (eye pokes, PEDs).
To be fair

A lot of people seem to not know that during Jones "title run" Jones had 5 decisions. The only true LHWs Jones ever finished, was an injuried coming off surgery short notice Shogun and a broken old fat Rampage

Jones doesnt even meet that criteria either

The ONLY elite fighter who continued to merk the top of their divisions is Conor (Mendes and Aldo at FW. Alvarez at LW) Mind you FW and LW are far far far far superior to LHW with far far more depth and talent then LHW. Accomplishments at FW and LW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"accomplishments" at LHW

I've always maintained that Conor and Gsp are the only 2 real GOATS of modern drug tested UFC

Whatever sport you understand better than MMA... you should stick to watching that. Mixed martial arts clearly isn't working out for you.

GOAT definition = Greatest of all time.

Let's repeat......GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ask yourself......would a fighter who is considered "greatest of all time":

Go 5 YEARS without being able to finish a single opponent?

Need to rely on scorecards and lay and pray for "wins"?

Tap to strikes, by a smaller fighter no less?

Need vaseline to cheat, in order to beat SMALLER fighters?

You have to literally be either from Canada, or a troll to include GSP's name among the ranks of these killers...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP one of the GOATS?

LOL
giphy.gif
go die

Back