Are there really people who consider GSP one of the GOATs? Or are they just trolling?

Complete bullshit narrative invented by bitter GSP fans looking to rationalize decison wins.

On any planet, in any universe:

Beating your opponent so badly that they can't continue to fight you > not being able to do so.
Not even a GSP fan. Hell I got bored watching a good few of his fights. Still, winning is winning. How many people has Floyd decisioned left and right and still a lot of people calling him the boxing GOAT?

If anyone's a bitter fan, you're really just a bitter one for Bones making this thread in retaliation for whoever else made the one about Jones being considered GOAT.

jon jones is the real goat fuck the haters

giphy.gif

Normally when I see a bullshit post like this I'll let the person know they're dumb, but I'm not even going to try explaining it this time because this post is just that annoying. So I'll just say this even though I literally just said it a second ago: you're dumb. Floyd is easily one of the GOAT boxers but, if we go by your shit 'logic' or whatever you want to call it, he's not one of the best ever because he isn't a finisher. Finishing opponents is completely irrelevant when it comes to being included in the GOAT discussion. It's more about dominance, level of competition, etc.

If anybody's trolling, it's you.

<DisgustingHHH>

Goddamn Neanderthal.
you cant finish when you fight with pillows on your hands <seedat>

A couple PED users and a guy that never fought in the UFC are not ahead of Goat St Pierre

GOAT definition = Greatest of all time.

Let's repeat......GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ask yourself......would a fighter who is considered "greatest of all time":

Go 5 YEARS without being able to finish a single opponent?

Need to rely on scorecards and lay and pray for "wins"?

Tap to strikes, by a smaller fighter no less?

Need vaseline to cheat, in order to beat SMALLER fighters?

You have to literally be either from Canada, or a troll to include GSP's name among the ranks of these killers...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP one of the GOATS?

LOL
giphy.gif
Shit thread, shit poster.
1515240648660.jpg

GSP is the GOAT and I ain’t even a fan.

I used to consider Anderson the GOAT but then he popped and became suddenly a lesser fighter.

MM may get there but isn’t quite yet.

Fedor didn’t come to the UFC and continue his great run so moved out of the GOAT conversation. Beating Brett Rogers and getting KOed by an undersized Hendo does not a GOAT make.

Jonny Bones looked like the GOAT but then got popped and lost all self control so he’s out of the conversation.

Who else is there?

Not even a GSP fan. Hell I got bored watching a good few of his fights. Still, winning is winning. How many people has Floyd decisioned left and right and still a lot of people calling him the boxing GOAT?

If anyone's a bitter fan, you're really just a bitter one for Bones making this thread in retaliation for whoever else made the one about Jones being considered GOAT.
That guy isn't coming back to the thread. He got viciously exposed for being a know nothing noob, edited his post and bounced.

Conor has a better resume than Mouse, GSP, Silva and even Fedor.

Eddie Alvarez
Chad Mendes
Dustin Porier
Max Holloway
Jose Aldo

I'd put Conor's record right beside JBJ tbh. I'd give Conor extra credit for beating fighters his own size. Jon fought LHW with a HW frame and beat up much smaller men. And Jon still couldn't finish some of them.

Oh, 5 years-ago Max is in his 4th UFC fight? Chad Mendes who had a 2 week training camp? Dustin Porier, who has never been close to a title fight, is now considered an "elite" win?

Yeah, you mentioned 3 names that aren't that great with just a little bit of context.

And LMAO about putting his record beside JBJ. All but one of those guys on your list were fighters from a weight class that Conor was killing himself to cut weight for, and you claim JBJ was beating up smaller men? The irony...

You have to literally be either from Canada, or a troll to include GSP's name among the ranks of these killers...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP one of the GOATS?

LOL
giphy.gif
lol not for nothing but what a troll attempt at a thread made earlier.....i do agree that jones and fedor then GSP have the GOAT title...but this troll attempt is fucking dumb bro

Passed years of random USADA testing with an elite resume:

G̶S̶P̶
F̶e̶d̶o̶r̶
J̶o̶n̶ ̶J̶o̶n̶e̶s̶
M̶i̶c̶k̶y̶ ̶M̶o̶u̶s̶e̶
A̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶i̶l̶v̶a̶

Conor-McGregor-2-731353.jpg
Also got strangled by an average lightweight and never defended a single belt.

That guy isn't coming back to the thread. He got viciously exposed for being a know nothing noob, edited his post and bounced.

Yea, he's gone, you guys sure told him lol.

Where do people weigh boring decision lay and pray wins, as equal to KO kicks to the face, Knocking people unconscious, or choking people until they pass out?

Maybe in Canada, but not here.

Aldo, Fedor, Anderson, DJ > GSP

GSP’s resume is subpar and the worst among GOAT candidates filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs.

He tapped to strikes to a LW. And that gut tho.
You're a fucking idiot

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP one of the GOATS?

LOL
giphy.gif
Chonan and takase

Also got strangled by an average lightweight and never defended a single belt.

Nate v Conor was only competitive because of Nate's weight advantage.

It was too big a weight jump for Conor. Nate will be slept at 155.

How is a perreniel top 5 - 10, fought for a title LW """average"""?

Nate Diaz has some great wins. No matter how hard you try to discredit him

Oh, 5 years-ago Max is in his 4th UFC fight?

And it was Conor's 2nd UFC fight. Max had 9 fights while Conor had 15. Let's stop pretending Max couldn't crawl until after he fought Conor.

Max's streak started after fighting Conor.

Chad Mendes who had a 2 week training camp?

Conor also fought Chad on 2 weeks notice with a partially torn ACL. Chad didn't lose a decision due to fatiguing either. He was KO'd within 10m.

Dustin Porier, who has never been close to a title fight is now considered an "elite" win?

Yes. Dustin Porier is always an elite win. He's a perennial top 5 in every division he's fought in.

KZ got his title shot by beating Porier
Swanson got his title shot eliminator by beating Porier
Conor's title shot was all but secured by beating Porier

Casual detected.

Yeah, you mentioned 3 names that aren't that great with just a little bit of context.

Make arguments. Not excuses.

Good luck

Back