Are there really people who consider GSP one of the GOATs? Or are they just trolling?

Yeah it is a joke a troll job for most but some probably do think he really is GOAT which is a lie

Normally when I see a bullshit post like this I'll let the person know they're dumb, but I'm not even going to try explaining it this time because this post is just that annoying. So I'll just say this even though I literally just said it a second ago: you're dumb. Floyd is easily one of the GOAT boxers but, if we go by your shit 'logic' or whatever you want to call it, he's not one of the best ever because he isn't a finisher. Finishing opponents is completely irrelevant when it comes to being included in the GOAT discussion. It's more about dominance, level of competition, etc.

If anybody's trolling, it's you.

<DisgustingHHH>

Goddamn Neanderthal.

Never tested positive. Avenged his only losses, beat everyone he's ever fought. Winning is winning, even if the guys GSP decisioned went on to get brutally finished by lesser opponents not too long after. More impressive he's able to dominate for the full 25 minutes, especially being in a combat sport where's it's not uncommon to see people flash ko'd or subbed in the first minute or two of fights.

Complete bullshit narrative invented by bitter GSP fans looking to rationalize decison wins.

On any planet, in any universe:

Beating your opponent so badly that they can't continue to fight you > not being able to do so.

"Truthisfreedom" - You sir, are a dumbass - as "that209" so eloquently stated above. Just a few of GSP's accomplishment are listed below - I have a suggestion for you. Just shut the hell up. Every word that comes out of that pie hole of yours only strengthens the fact that are you a certified, bonafied, amplified, Moron with a fight IQ lower than whale shit!!

GOAT definition = Greatest of all time.

Let's repeat......GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

Ask yourself......would a fighter who is considered "greatest of all time":

Go 5 YEARS without being able to finish an opponent?

Need to rely on scorecards and lay and pray for "wins"?

Tap to strikes, by a smaller fighter no less?

Need vaseline to cheat, in order to beat SMALLER fighters?

You have to literally be either from Canada, or a troll to include GSP's name among the ranks of the actual 3 GOATS:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

GSP one of the GOATS?

LOL
giphy.gif

Anderson?

silvaazeredomecaworldvau.gif~c200

2u3zgjl.jpg

635922305393527551-1649464508_chonan-silva.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Almost double digit losses.

Fought in a weak division.

Isn’t as skilled as the other candidates.

2X busted for PED’s

Anderson, one of the GOATS?

<36>

Avenged all losses. Most top 10 wins ever. Most top 5 wins ever. Most UFC title fight wins ever. Most UFC wins ever. Most P4P ranked opponents defeated ever. Yeah, it's ridiculous to consider him in the conversation.

Fedor: As much as I love him, he got finished by a bloated MW
Anderson: PED cheat, fought in a really weak division
Jones: PED cheat

I mean, GSP is the GOAT pretty much by default.

GSP is the GOAT imo. I had Fedor over him for the longest time simply because Fedor fought at king division, where one punch can end the fight. however, GSP taking MW belt settled it for me.
the other two are scumbag cheaters and shouldnt be anywhere near GOAT discussion.

Fedor: As much as I love him, he got finished by a bloated MW
Anderson: PED cheat, fought in a really weak division
Jones: PED cheat

I mean, GSP is the GOAT pretty much by default.
GSP: As much as I love him, he tapped to strikes by a bloated LW

Chael summed it up really well. After beating Bisping, paraphrased:

"It's either Jon Jones or GSP, but this closes the book. One broke every rule in the sport and the other won championships in 2 different divisions."

GSP: As much as I love him, he tapped to strikes by a bloated LW

Who do you put above him, then? GSP also turned around and mauled Matt Sera. I know you didn't watch MMA back then, but you might want to go back and watch the 2nd fight.

Avenged all losses. Most top 10 wins ever. Most top 5 wins ever. Most UFC title fight wins ever. Most UFC wins ever. Most P4P ranked opponents defeated ever. Yeah, it's ridiculous to consider him in the conversation.

I mean blanketing and dry humping people to win on scorecards?

GOATs dont "win" that way.

They're all on steroids, and deep down inside , we all know that.

By default, a GOAT needs to be so dominant over his competition, that he renders them unable to continue fighting him.

Only 3 people meet that criteria.

The only person in the GOAT discussion that meets that criteria is Jones, who is a dirty cheat (eye pokes, PEDs).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back