Are there any other good ‘low-lights’ videos out there?

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I always liked the refreshing concept of showing a lot of ‘low-light’ footage before showing the good stuff, as seen in this compilation by Machinemen on BJ Penn:

https://m.ok.ru/video/29483010586

I wonder if you guys know any similar videos...

0rLpF.gif

Sadly the UFC has a lot of "low-lights" but they involve long drawn out periods of inactivity during fights... not exactly interesting to view. Which is why they are low's.

There's also fighters doing things that are illegal, bad, or poor sportsmanship that could qualify. But to me the worst part of this sport is the long periods of inactivity that are perfectly within the rules.

Either yellow cards or incentives are needed. Probably yellow cards tho. People need to lose money for not entertaining. They are being paid to entertain.

Double yellow card should result in the fight immediately being stopped and a NC imo.

I think Conor Mcgregor is now ready for a wonderful low-light.

Too lazy to find and post it, but....
Charlie Brennemen
<Goldie11>

Last edited:
Overeem has one but it's not a quality video iirc.I didn't find the one I was looking for but I didn't put in much effort.This one's not a low-light but his losses.I was doing mma highlights when people started making them,so I know there was tons of low-lights.

Back