Are there any musicians in the UFC?

Kilan_Curran.jpg

Kailin-Curran-Road-to-the-Octagon-750-440x250.jpg

I was thinking this be the frozen song.

"Let it gooooo - let it gooooo."

Anyone else remember when rico rodriguez and i think sylvia came out to their own rap song and music?

affliction had some megadeth

That was really cool to see Affliction try something different back in the day. Looking back it's killer because I'm a huge Deth fan but it must have been awkward as fuck for anyone not a fan.. They played 3 songs as well? LOL I'll have to go back and watch the whole event one day.

Eddie Bravo had some godawful Linkin Park ripoff band playing songs about Jiujitsu.

warning: do NOT watch this↑

Last edited:
Just to be clear - a musician is someone who plays a musical instrument. A rapper is someone who raps. Not to say it doesn't take talent but still the same not necessarily a "musician" either.

Being a legit musician is such a dedication there would be not time left to take fighting seriously.. That's cool to see though ^^^^^

Casual hobby kinda deal? I'm sure there are plently.

Most popular bands play stuff you could learn to do with a mediocre level of effort inside a year.

Just to be clear - a musician is someone who plays a musical instrument. A rapper is someone who raps. Not to say it doesn't take talent but still the same not necessarily a "musician" either.

now imagine that rappers are composing their songs.

isn't composer a musician?

they both play music duh

they both play music duh

Nah, not both can perform live. If you can do what you do outside of a studio then yes you're a musician. If you can only do your craft inside of a recording studio then you are in fact not a musician.

Back