Are there any examples of the right acting this horrible??

wheres that video of some Trump fan punching a black dude at a GOP rally? does that count?

lol. You are so butthurt by this thread. I don't get it.

You're a hypocrite who makes shit threads. You deserved to be clowned for it.

I hope you're trolling and not like this IRL but thinking about it you're probably not.

Maybe see a doctor about having your enlarged amygdala looked at.

I watched the whole thing (I know...fuck me right???).

Those protesters were absolute trash, they had no arguments and didn’t even try when he asked them to explain their opinion.

They just started chanting stupid shit and rattling....rattles?!?!? At random times.

Typical liberal scumbaggery.

You're a hypocrite who makes shit threads. You deserved to be clowned for it.

I hope you're trolling and not like this IRL but thinking about it you're probably not.

Maybe see a doctor about having your enlarged amygdala looked at.

You sound like a child so I guess you fit in with the lefties I made the thread about. I was ready to just have a reasonable discussion with anyone on this but big surprise I get a bunch of trolls and kids throwing a fit and being rude just like in the video.

You sound like a child so I guess you fit in with the lefties I made the thread about. I was ready to just have a reasonable discussion with anyone on this but big surprise I get a bunch of trolls and kids throwing a fit and being rude just like in the video.

Didn't read lol.

<GinJuice><GinJuice><GinJuice>

Watching a political speech is such a terrible thing haha.
Its not terrible but listening to Rave Dubin confront college students is a bit of a waste of time.
You say that but you start off with a pretty polarizing and partisan premise so its not surprising the thread didn't really pan out into a reasonable discussion. Claiming the left has a monopoly on bad behavior and then using a no true Scotsman argument to back that up to immediately dissociating from the right their worst actors isn't not the way to jump start a reasonable discussion.

Last edited:
Its not terrible but listening to Rave Dubin confront college students is a bit of a waste of time.

You say that but you start off with a pretty polarizing and partisan premise so its not surprising the thread didn't really pan out into a reasonable discussion. Claiming the left has a monopoly on bad behavior and then using a no true Scotsman argument to back that up to immediately dissociating the obvious from the right their worst actors isn't not the way to jump start a reasonable discussion.

I admit it may read pretty polarizing but no one really gave me a reasonable chance to clarify my position. A lot very obviously didn't even really read the OP or accused me of lying about not voting for Trump. I don't think everyone in the Left is unreasonable. My question here is why do I find so many video's of the Left acting terribly and I can't find similar behavior on the right. Now of course I am not claiming there that the right never acts badly, that would be ridiculous. I am talking about similar behavior. Where are large amounts of conservatives trying to shut down leftist speeches? Acting super rudely to them? Trying to block people from entering? Most of what I see is the alt right (racist idiots) and the occasional solo jerk who hits someone at a Trump rally or a bigot running a store and being mean to someone. To me there is a clear difference there.

If I identified as a Leftist I would simply say that these leftists are acting horribly and I wish they would stop. They give us a bad name. If I do find some people on the right doing the same thing then I will criticize them in the same way but I find far more leftists acting like complete fools.

Edit: Also I do not feel like I am making a no true scotsman argument here. Antifa is on the Left and the Alt right are on the right but they are small groups of extremists so they aren't what this thread is about. I am talking about large amounts of regular people found all over the U.S. and other countries exhibiting really bad behavior. I don't think these leftists are extremists. I believe they are fairly common.

Last edited:
I admit it may read pretty polarizing but no one really gave me a reasonable chance to clarify my position. A lot very obviously didn't even really read the OP or accused me of lying about not voting for Trump. I don't think everyone in the Left is unreasonable. My question here is why do I find so many video's of the Left acting terribly and I can't find similar behavior on the right. Now of course I am not claiming there that the right never acts badly, that would be ridiculous. I am talking about similar behavior. Where are large amounts of conservatives trying to shut down leftist speeches? Acting super rudely to them? Trying to block people from entering? Most of what I see is the alt right (racist idiots) and the occasional solo jerk who hits someone at a Trump rally or a bigot running a store and being mean to someone. To me there is a clear difference there.
Again, you're deploying the no true Scotsman fallacy here. The reality is that the alt-right is of the right as evidenced by its name. Bannon, a guy who openly pandered to them, even made it to the White House if only temporarily. If you get to disavow them as not of the right then we get to say that Marxist college students aren't really of the left. Its pretty crazy that you can rattle off obvious examples of bad behavior from the right and then say it doesn't count but hey, some random college students are perfectly fair game to hold against the Left in general.
If I identified as a Leftist I would simply say that these leftists are acting horribly and I wish they would stop. They give us a bad name.
And people have said that so I don't know what else you're looking for. Well actually I do have suspicion, namely that you made this thread primarily for other right wingers to nod in agreement. You got that too so either way mission accomplished.

Again, you're deploying the no true Scotsman fallacy here. The reality is that the alt-right is of the right as evidenced by its name. Bannon, a guy who openly pandered to them, even made it to the White House if only temporarily. If you get to disavow them as not of the right then we get to say that Marxist college students aren't really of the left. Its pretty crazy that you can rattle off obvious examples of bad behavior from the right and then say it doesn't count but hey, some random college students are perfectly fair game to hold against the Left in general.

I responded to this below. They are on the right but they are inconsequential to what I am talking about. As is Antifa because their behavior is not in the video's that I am talking about either.

They aren't random college students. They are great examples of college students found in a ton of video's doing exactly the same thing.

And people have said that so I don't know what else you're looking for. Well actually I do have suspicion, namely that you made this thread primarily for other right wingers to nod in agreement. You got that too so either way mission accomplished.

I don't recall many posts saying that. People are pretty upset that I brought up this bad behavior. I am just fascinated why there are so many people like this on the Left. This specific behavior. Again I'm not trying to make the right look like angels. People keep making that assumption. The right has a ton of issues and different kinds of bad behavior.

I responded to this below. They are on the right but they are inconsequential to what I am talking about. As is Antifa because their behavior is not in the video's that I am talking about either.

They aren't random college students. They are great examples of college students found in a ton of video's doing exactly the same thing.
Even such protestors are still a minority of the leftists on campus, we're talking about a narrow slice. These kinds of events have a sort of selection bias; the most politically charged students are the ones who are going to show up. Your average student leftists isn't going to care.

Its the similar with Trump rallies where people got assaulted and the person doing it got cheered, even by the POTUS.
I don't recall many posts saying that. People are pretty upset that I brought up this bad behavior. I am just fascinated why there are so many people like this on the Left. This specific behavior. Again I'm not trying to make the right look like angels. People keep making that assumption. The right has a ton of issues and different kinds of bad behavior.
They're annoyed because as I said you started off with a polarizing, and tbh kind of obtuse, premise. So yeah, people don't respond very well to that kind of thing. Honestly expecting people to watch an hour long video was a big part of that.

A few of the school shooters we're Trumpets. Or that terrorist who shot up the church.

So yeah.. question answered. You're welcome TS.

Or that guy who plowed the protester down with his car...

But TS has found some left leaning snowflake who apparently represents the entire left, and you can only give examples of a very specific subset of the right. The agenda is pretty clear.

They weren't being honest at all. The girl who stood up originally was just mad and couldn't organize her thoughts.

The two black girls should have been pepper sprayed.

Even such protestors are still a minority of the leftists on campus, we're talking about a narrow slice. These kinds of events have a sort of selection bias; the most politically charged students are the ones who are going to show up. Your average student leftists isn't going to care.

That's a fair point. It's still far too many people. They just kill all of these speeches with their stupidity.

Its the similar with Trump rallies where people got assaulted and the person doing it got cheered, even by the POTUS.

They're annoyed because as I said you started off with a polarizing, and tbh kind of obtuse, premise. So yeah, people don't respond very well to that kind of thing. Honestly expecting people to watch an hour long video was a big part of that.

I prefer people to dialogue with me if they need clarification or want to reasonably debate. Unfortunately I don't get that on Sherdog. Some of the people have acted exactly like those people in the video.

I could have posted a long essay about this or something but I thought it would be fine as a small thread just on some thoughts I had. I think people would have been mad no matter how I presented it.

Or that guy who plowed the protester down with his car...

But TS has found some left leaning snowflake who apparently represents the entire left, and you can only give examples of a very specific subset of the right. The agenda is pretty clear.

Another person who doesn't get what I was saying at all and doesn't know what was in the video. Of course I didn't post a video about one friggin person and the point is that there are ton's of these video's. Just go look at Shapiro and Peterson protesters.

I only don't care about the alt right for the same reason I don't care about Antifa. They are small groups of nut jobs on both sides who have nothing to do with the video's I am talking about.

That's a fair point. It's still far too many people. They just kill all of these speeches with their stupidity.

I prefer people to dialogue with me if they need clarification or want to reasonably debate. Unfortunately I don't get that on Sherdog. Some of the people have acted exactly like those people in the video.

I could have posted a long essay about this or something but I thought it would be fine as a small thread just on some thoughts I had. I think people would have been mad no matter how I presented it.
Again your OP does not lend itself to reasonable dialogue, it had a slanted and partisan premise. Whether you see it that way or not doesn't matter, that's how it was interpreted by more than a few of the people responding here. Not to mention you initially asked people to watch an hour long video of Dave Rubin responding to college students, not really a strong start. Better luck next time.

Again your OP does not lend itself to reasonable dialogue, it had a slanted and partisan premise. Whether you see it that way or not doesn't matter, that's how it was interpreted by more than a few of the people responding here. Not to mention you initially asked people to watch an hour long video of Dave Rubin responding to college students, not really a strong start. Better luck next time.

Exactly why no one would be happy no matter how I presented it. It takes time to actually look at the video's and no one has any patience on Sherdog. I originally just wanted to leave up the whole video because there were so many examples of what I was talking about it throughout the whole thing. I figured people interested would watch it and people who aren't interested would just move on to a different thread. Instead people immediately started whining that they couldn't watch a short clip.

Back