Are there actually men here that prefer WMMA not be relegated to seperate cards?

Always? And you have such a strong opinion?

Do you want to be taken serious? Are you trying to have a conversation or just trying to be difficult and dense?

Either way, you sound stupid. Congrats, no one is going to waste time question you.
Yeah, always. Her fights that go to the scorecard suck. Just like every other woman’s fight that goes the distance. At least male fights have exciting wars that go the distance. Name 5 woman’s fights that went the distance and will be remembered as all out wars of attrition. You can’t. Because they’re either squash matches or boring ass decisions.

You sound like a try hard. You’re posting on sherdog, you’re not in a Harvard classroom.

You enjoy watching woman get beat up for whatever weird reason and that doesn’t make you intellectually superior.

Pot kettle black.

Take a look at yourself idiot.
Are you gonna name those 5 woman’s fights that went the distance and will be remembered as classic wars?

Or are you just going to spout more useless idioms to try and sound intellectual?

Are you gonna name those 5 woman’s fights that went the distance and will be remembered as classic wars?

What does this have to do with your incredibly poor summary of JJ's abilities summed up by your inability to watch her fight?

You keep trying to force new comments into my mouth. You're pathetic. Your tactics are childish. You're ignorant. You're unconvincing and angry.

Or are you just going to spout more useless idioms to try and sound intellectual?

This is not what I am attempting. I have made zero claims. You have made the claims and backed them "I can't even watch". I may not be smart, but I know a stupid child pretending to know what he's talking about, and that's you.

You're incapable of making a quality argument, you double down on being ignorant and very proud of yourself.

You're a stupid person, I have nothing I want to prove to you. I want you to feel shame for your garbage posting and grow up.

My advice remains the same: Watch, understand and grasp a subject before commenting on it.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with you're incredibly poor summary of JJ's abilities summed up by your inability to watch her fight?

You keep trying to force new comments into my mouth. You're pathetic. You're tactics are childish. You're ignorant. You're unconvincing and angry.

This is not what I am attempting. I have made zero claims. You have made the claims and backed them "I can't even watch". I may not be smart, but I know a stupid child pretending to know what he's talking about, and that's you.

You're incapable of making a quality argument, you double down on being ignorant and very proud of yourself.

You're a stupid person, I have nothing I want to prove to you. I want you to feel shame for your garbage posting and grow up.
You sound legitimately upset over an internet conversation. Maybe it’s time for some fresh air.

Hopefully later I’ll get a notification with the 5 classic WMMA wars that went the distance.

I'm all for watching Cyborg, Nunes and Rose but WMMA fighters are generally decision machines. Ruins the flow of events.

I'm sure you believe that too, and proud of yourself.
I don’t take sherdog forums serious enough to be proud of it. If you do, you should re evaluate your social life.

This site is for satire.

Moving all WMMA would be great for Invicta, but good mma is good mma. There's quite a list of female fighters who more than fit in on a UFC card.

Nunes, Shevchenko, Namajunes, Jedrzejczyk, Andrade, Gadelha, Kowalkiewicz (strawweight is the division among the women). I'd put Cyborg on this list but her fights are boring. The problem with WMMA is that it's fifteen years behind in terms of depth, but that's not a reason to keep it off cards.

Simply put, the reason there are WMMA fights on UFC cards is that they are replacing a men's fight with less entertainment potential.

If you get rid of the women, you might as well get rid of everything below lightweight.

Can't have it both ways. There are maybe 10 top-tier women in the UFC. I'll gladly watch them. But if you want that then you get the Van Zants and Penningtons, and lesser fighters to those, also on main cards since they're either pushed by the promotion or are close to a title shot, and that's a big part of bout order.

I'd prefer those to be on undercards or coming over from Invicta to challenge for a UFC belt, but it's not possible, as the UFC can build them up more when they're on their cards.

I am a lot more interested in seeing normal sized women fight than teeny tiny men. The optics of 125 pound gnomes bouncing around on their stubby little legs is utterly comical in person. It's not so bad on TV, admittedly, but when you're in the arena it's pure farce :(

Invicta was super fun, once WMMA went under the UFC things started to go worse...

Move all women and dudes less than 155 to non ppvs.

Because MMA is all about the finish......... Sigh.....
No it's about the skills BUT if i must watch fighters that aren't really skilled, i would watch those where the spectacular moves/finish is more likely to happen.

As the heavies go, this isn't really that dumb. It's only moderately stupid. There are a lot of people who don't care for WMMA who follow the sport pretty closely (I count myself as one of them), but at the same time it's abundantly clear that there are many female fighters who sell well and the WMMA divisions are, by and large, quite profitable. Being chartiable to TS's intelligence (which might be a mistake considering he used "regulated" when he likely meant "relegated), I'd say that he probably realizes this and really just started the thread to get some momentum behind the 'women can't fight, lol' train which, while perhaps less stupid, is definitely more pathetic.

Just to be clear: I get guys like you and others not being into WMMA at all. Nothing wrong with that. I can understand a lot of the criticism actually.

I was just laughing at the sort of arguments I see on here sometimes and the idea that 'no one wants to watch WMMA ...and we can blow the lid off this thing with a poll!!'

WMMA title fights are fine for PPVs

the rest can go on fight night cards

Lmao, no, no they won't be. Name one contact sport where the women are as good as the men.

Fuck, there aren't even any sports where they're as good.
not as good in the sense as they will be able to fight a men but as good in the sense that they will be as skill as them.
If you take other sport women are often more technical than men because they use techniques to compensate their inferior physical strenght. The same can happen with WMMA if we let them time to develop their skills, but for that we need to let them fight in the ufc so younger girls can see that they can be on the big stage and start training when they are still kids. right now the majority of women fighters are soccer mom that start training mma when they were already in their 20. We just need to wait for the next generation to grow up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back