Are there actually men here that prefer WMMA not be relegated to seperate cards?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is for the male mma fans only since we probably make up 95% or more of this forum.

If UFC.com put out a poll with these two options regarding what should happen to WMMA:

1. Move all WMMA to invicta and have invicta cards available for free on FS1/FS2/FX

2. Leave it exactly how it is

Option #1 would be a no brainer for me. Surely the rest of you guys would vote unanimously for option #1... right?!

A few women can fight on men's card. Cyborg, Nunes, JJ/Rose etc. Just a few.

tenor.gif

I've got no problem with WMMA, I think only insecure puffters care tbh.

I Can live with 2 woman fight per card
(Only 1 on the main card tho)

Nah women also deserved to have some spot light. Its just that wmma hasn't catch up with the male in their skillset, but in a few year they will be good enough to be entertaining to the casual fan. The next generation of women fighter will be as good as the next generation of male fighter.

I don't mind WMMA so I go with option 2.

However, I feel no more than 1 or 2 womens fight on every card. In the past we've had 3 or 4 and yo u can guarentee at least 1 or 2 of those fights will suck.

However, I'd watch Rose Vs JJ over Usman Vs Meek any day of the week. Mens fights can be insanely boring at times.

no i could easy cut 50 men off the roster who i have even less interest in seeing them fight then the ladies.

option 2 for me.

WMMA is fine but putting shitty WMMA on a PPV is horseshit. The reality is that most of WMMA is far behind the men's divisions in skill level and much of it just isn't worth paying for.

Option 2. There are plenty of male fighters who suck enough to keep me from bitching about a couple of women fights per card.

I’m pretty sure - 100% actually - that WMMA is regulated.

If WMMA is so good why not separate the sexes into different cards? It would make things so much easier + if they really deserve to exist they need to pass the capitalism test.

Put that shit back in Invicta. If people wanna watch they can.

Cyborg fights can stay... you can get rid of the rest of WMMA and I won't even notice or care.

It's just so fucking bad!

Back