Are their psychological issues involved in Conor haters?

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??

i guess i have problems then.

Psychological? Fuck....

No. It's because not everyone thinks the same. You dense fuck.

Are you suprised that people share different opinions?

I like Conor. I can totally understand why people hate him. I don't like you TS, but im sure theres someone in your life that does.

Im not getting all "psychological issues" on them because of it.

i guess i have problems then.

Psychological? Fuck....
raw

asks the guy with a half naked conor in his avatar.

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small.
From a non-retarded perspective I think is has to do with the fact that Conor is fucking annoying with his act and it gets on peoples' nerves.

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??
"Alpha"??? Pseudo science. " hater"?? That's just what spoiled, entitled people say when you don't like them. And I like watching McGregor.

Personally, as a fight fan i only care about what happens inside the cage(unless the fighter in question is genuinely a nuisance to society constantly getting in trouble with the law etc) and Conor is a super exciting fighter to watch win or lose. Having said that, some Conor fans can be super annoying.

its fine to not like someone for whatever reason

when the hate becomes an obsession like its the case here with some ronda & conor haters then I do believe these people have some issues

Not a Conor hater but you're retarded as fuck,mate.

Who wouldn't want to have lordly affections for a guy who would struggle w/ Weit and get obliterated by Varelans?

This is Sherdog. Conor-hater or not, we all have psychological issues. But at least now we have TS, a certified Sherchiatrist, to help us get well

You seriously cant understand why not all fans would like a guy who called Siver a "Nazi", gets incredibly preferential treatment from the company, verbally abuses every prospective opponent, and folded as soon as the going got tough vs Diaz?

I think it's yourself who needs some work on your personality and general understanding of the sport and of people in general, if you're honestly this shocked by many fans reacting negatively to such a controversial, polarising figure.

To me, it's beyond obvious that anyone as brash and antagonistic as Conor is always going to engender adoration and contempt in equal measure across the fanbase.

Really, beyond obvious. Have you never heard of a guy called Floyd Mayweather Jr????

I like watching McGregor fight but he seems like a real fucking asshole, so I'm not a "fan."

The better question is, are all Conor fans pre-pubescent, fatass, acne riddled virgins who fail so hard at life they have to live vicariously through another man's success?

#209Bless

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back