Are the Cavs done?

I wouldn't count them out just yet...Play offs is simply different...but I won't be surprise if they're not favored...Heck I think even the Raptors could beat them in the playoffs. They are simply a threat.

He's currently in the GOAT discussion?
By some he is I think.

LeBron certainly is one of the most amazing guys to have ever played the game, purely from an athletic standpoint.

The guy though in big games (during the rivalry years with the Celtics/first stint with the Cavs) and seems to always been involved in some pissing contest with teammates.

I'll freely admit I really stopped following basketball after Seattle lost the Sonics even though I grew up a Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman fan but I can't imagine many sports a guy jumping ship to chase titles with super teams being in the GOAT discussions.

By some he is I think.

LeBron certainly is one of the most amazing guys to have ever played the game, purely from an athletic standpoint.

The guy though in big games (during the rivalry years with the Celtics/first stint with the Cavs) and seems to always been involved in some pissing contest with teammates.

I'll freely admit I really stopped following basketball after Seattle lost the Sonics even though I grew up a Jordan, Pippen, and Rodman fan but I can't imagine many sports a guy jumping ship to chase titles with super teams being in the GOAT discussions.

I don't consider him in any GOAT discussion. Jordan stick it with the bulls until they finally build the right team around him. Dirk Nowitzki got a single ring with the Mavs, Kobe, Duncan. You don't form superteam to get a ring. I still watch NBA because of the athleticism stand point and team work.

cavs are definitely done

why would the warriors even want this guy on their team, they've proven they can beat him already in their current iteration with KD

Yup they're my team but they're toast. On our way back to the basement for the foreseeable future, unless something crazy happens.

Luckily for them they are in the eastern conference so lebron can probably get them at least to the conference finals by himself

this is a prime example of why most people will never consider lebron the goat. people dont like their goats to be pussies. lebron flops and cries so much that, despite his size and athletic gifts, people look at him like a bitch. in fact thats why my interest has dropped 80% in the last 5 years. i cant stand to watch people falling all over the place because someone touched their wrist on a jump shot.

i would love to take an all star team of players like this from today and watch them play the bad boys teams of detroit. that would be a blast watching them fall all over the place

They can win the East.

After today's rout, should this thread change to "Are the Celtics done?"

They'll make the finals, as always, running through that wet paper that is the Eastern Conference.

And they'll get stomped.

Lebron would have 1 ring tops if he played in the WC.

Well they most certainly were done when I made this thread. They had to trade half their team.

fuck em, raps gonna take them out

With Love out, they still have the worst front court in the league.

They'll make the finals, as always, running through that wet paper that is the Eastern Conference.

And they'll get stomped.

Lebron would have 1 ring tops if he played in the WC.

He'd still have at least 3, but no losses

They win the east and get swept in the finals.

Lebron is too worried about politics to win a championship. He thinks hes the next Barrack Obama.

Back