Are the Cavs done?

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Making this thread could come back and bite me in the ass, but I'm fairly confident the Cavs are done. They're too old to rebound this year. They're defense is god awful and they're getting trounced by any decent team they play. On top of that, the coaching is suspect, they have no chemistry, and I think LeBron is checking out to look for another team.

Some talking heads still think they'll flip the switch in the playoffs like always. I don't think that's going to happen this year.

What do you think?

Its hard to count out a team that has LeBron but....
nyep.gif

Bern can still drag their ass to the finals, but it'll be pretty damn impressive

Yup, its not even the talent level but the effort level. Their effort on defense is embarrassing, they over paid Tristan and JR immensely for no production, and what the fuck gives IT the right to shit on Kevin Love? Dude had 1.5 good years and looks like he doesnt fit when hes not the focal point like he was in Boston. Bron is going to Houston next year.

Yup, Lebums super team has crumbled and IT isnt gonna work out. Also no more kyrie. We all know lebron isnt good enough to carry his team in the finals.

Why is it hard to count them out? Lebron led teams are 3/8 in the finals
If the Cavs make it to the finals then they are not done. Being 3/8 in the finals means he led a team to the finals 8 damn times, thats why he is hard to count out.

If the Cavs make it to the finals then they are not done. Being 3/8 in the finals means he led a team to the finals 8 damn times, thats why he is hard to count out.
Only reason he got to the finals is because the east is so weak.
{<jordan}
Real competition is the west and hes lost 5 times against the west. Conlusion, he sucks and his teams suck against elite competition most of the time.

Frankly, Lebron is a poor leader. When times get tough, he looks for others to blame, instead of shouldering the load. It's why he runs to new manufactured superteam every few seasons, and what separates him from Bird's, Magic's, etc in NBA history, let alone MJ. And yes, the Cavs(in their current form) are likely done.

{<jordan}
Real competition is the west and hes lost 5 times against the west. Conlusion, he sucks and his teams suck against elite competition most of the time.
Yeah, if he had to spend his career having to get through the Spurs, Warriors, Mavs, OKC, just to get to the Finals, I wonder how many Finals appearances he would have. Not even mentioning the fact they all but one of his Finals appearances have been on manufactured super teams.

{<jordan}
Brah, I was not making an argument that Lebron is GOAT, only that he has the ability to drag his team to the finals...again. And all you are doing is validating my argument that its hard to count Lebron out. The east is not any stronger this year. The real competition is out west.

They are Joe Daddy Done.

No Love now. IT is playing like garbage. LeBron is a fucking drama queen.

i am praying he goes to the warriors. then i want to hear even one person defend his legacy that he will kill by doing so. it will just be an admission that he isnt good enough. he is a horrible horrible leader.

Back