Are SJWs now Antifa?

Alt-left has been used before Trump, even on this forum. Classic liberals have used the term to distance themselves from the radical fringe on their side that is engaging in violence. Personally, i like the term because it allows me to refer to the subversive movement as a whole, without having to give publicity to any of its members.

And my honest opinion? People need to stop fighting in the streets and begin speaking to one another. That's one of my pet peeves with these groups. They have 0 desire to debate their ideas. Whenever I see a journalist put a microphone in front of them, they shut down.

Whenever a conservative speaker comes to town, they stage unrest instead of sending their brightest mind to shut this speaker down in a debate. The groups themselves are anti-intellectual, and that's sad to say because a lot of their members are college educated and should be able to express themselves better.

And the big problem is, by refusing to engage in any sort of intellectual discussion, all they are doing is empowering the anti-intellectual goons on the right who waste their afternoons building wooden shields.

I dont agree with The Young Turks, but I respect the fact Cenk and Ana sign up for debates against Shapiro and Coulter. Cenk could have gone the route of conserving his own piss and feces to throw at Ben(thank god he didnt), but he chose to engage in a civil debate instead. The difference between a liberal, and someone on the alt left.

I have zero desire to get punched in the face at one of these street fights, but I can see why one group or another would be tempted to bring a rifle or many for protection. When people start getting shot at these, the government will either ban demonstrations (blatantly violating the first amendment) or things will escalate to late-60s- early 70s level of violence.

I have zero desire to get punched in the face at one of these street fights, but I can see why one group or another would be tempted to bring a rifle or many for protection. When people start getting shot at these, the government will either ban demonstrations (blatantly violating the first amendment) or things will escalate to late-60s- early 70s level of violence.

That's really the ultimate goal here. Agitate and assault people on the right, until one of them snaps, brings a gun and shoots someone. Then the left leaning media will blame it on the President and argue that we need to shut down all conservative rallies and get rid of the 2nd. It's a trap.

My firearms are there in case someone tries to break into my home, or if I'm going hunting. I dont carry, and if i feel unsafe going to a place unarmed, the wise thing to do is avoid that location.

it looks like SJWs want to "upgrade" into antifa, they feel more accepted by their SJWs friends

Antifa are the spear-head of the SJW movement, who attach themselves to the more widely accepted ideals of feminism, LGBT rights and pro-immigration, in order to be able to commit unjustifiable violence and property damage in the name of such ideals.

The reality though, is that the Antifa are more concerned with anarchy and anti-governmental activities, than SJW causes. But they provide a nice cover-up for what would normally be universally condemned as reprehensible actions.

Looks like some underemployed losers who think the world owes them, and shafted them out of great paying jobs because of some capitalist conspiracy. Try show up to any job fair looking like that and see if anyone would hire you.

1405795321560.jpg

That is a picture of them doing their job, fucking up America.

I believe easily led hostile morons will always drift to the extreme sides of either opposing force.

I think about half or a little more of the left are SJW's, and half of that is probably as hard line as Antifa. They might not be card carrying member but they'll be just as quick to sabotage or attack someones like for being "fascist" which is code name for non conformist.

Rent-A-Mob, Antifa Groups Head To Phoenix To Protest Trump Rally - Craigslist Ad Looking For 'Females 18-30'

RENTAMOB111.jpg

Back