Are Sherdog political views representative?

The problem with the left on here is this:

People are only against mass immigration, multiculturalism, white guilt/privilege, impossible to properly vet refugees, LGBT insanity, Reconquista, hoodlife, BLM, ANTIFA, gun bans/confiscation, radical feminism and Islam because they're racist!!! Progressive liberalism is smart and healthy for any country! I love the rush you get from saying racist! Thinking people should integrate is racist! Only black people can make fun of black people doing stupid stuff! There's nothing you can say that will convince me you're not racist! White people can't create new ethnicities!! Racists!!! Gimmicks!!! Russian trolls!!!!! Everywhere!!!!

It makes it almost impossible to argue with these people. I've never seen anything more looney than the left. Even if you win the argument the person will just say you're racist in the end and storm off.

<{nope}>

New question.

What percentage of the right believes in one or more conspiracy theories ie, lizard people run the world, deep states conspiracy, Obama planning to take away our guns etc?

I wont pick on anyone for believing these things in this thread but have had some experience lately with a few otherwise intelligent people who I think have slipped into insanity on these levels AND it effects the way they vote.

I especially worry about the consiparies that seem to be growing that make a certain segment of the population not human or less than human as is the case with the lizard people and with the belief that one side is outright "Evil" with a capital E.

Some of the actions that are attributed to these groups are so horrific that were they truly believed we would and possibly will start to see blood spilled over them.

The goal is to disarm and create entropy.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-global-disarmament-and-neutering-agenda.3802959/

And of course to corrupt as many souls as possible.

The entire film industry is controlled. The elite, illuminati, globalists etc call them what ever you want, control it all. Go to google and type in illuminati symbolism in cartoons, video games, movies etc. and you will get more than enough proof. You will see a ton of Satanic symbolism and Anti Christ symbolism.

http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

http://www.whale.to/b/666_hand_sign.html

Secret societies are real and they have a lot of power and control and are present in many countries.

If you read the lyrics to many songs from all the different genres out there and put them all together it reads like an unholy bible.

Woe to you o earth and sea
For the devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows that time is short
Let him who hath understanding recon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
It's number is six hundred and sixty six

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my own dreams were they
Reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

'Cause in my dreams it's always there
The evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair

The night was black was no use holding back
'Cause I just had to see was someone watching me
In the mist dark figures move and twist
Was all this for real or some kind of hell

666 the number of the beast
Hell and fire were spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised
As they start to cry hand held to the sky
In the night the fires are burning bright
The ritual has begun Satan's work is done

Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on I must inform the lord
Can this still be real or just some crazy dream
But I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes
They seem to mesmerize... Can't avoid their eyes

666 the one for you you and me

I'm coming back I will return
And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn
I have the fire I have the force
I have the power to make my evil take it's course

Do you think this is just a joke? Do you think all these music artists are joking when they say they sold their souls?

Last edited:
Back