Are protesters generally this ignorant/dumb?

Damn I feel sorry for that first young lady

Why do you hate Ben Shapiro? .....don’t know
What do you disagree with? ......don’t know, it would take a while
ahhh FUCK BEN SHAPIRO

Two posts before a but Trump too, these guys pretty much capsulate a lot of goofs around here and they don’t even realize it

Last edited:
Protesting, in most cases, has become nothing more than a superficial fashion statement. It is trendy at the moment to be a useless activist and the mindless sheeple are hitting the streets in droves to prove how 'with it' they are. Even a lot of corporations are on board with the activism fad. Activist nonsense is all over the covers of fashion magazines and hip with Hollywood stars. Pepsi even made a commercial that people hated because it indirectly revealed what foolishness activism has become.

"This protest was brought to you by Pepsi"

spl1473920-006.jpg

There are morons on both sides of the debates. I don’t agree with using violence and disruption to stop someone from speaking. I don’t think that is a first amendment issue because it is not the government that is trying to restrict the free speech, it is idiots in black hoods. Despite what is said, I actually think the right is more tolerant of dissenting opinions at the rallies, and the left chants and tries to shit down the other side. I don’t think i have ever heard a right wing speech, come to think of it.

And these are college kids, most of whom can not formulate their stance and just seem to latch onto an idea and they have so much passion for something they know so little about.

I am not a very political person, which is why you will never see me at a rally, the thought turns my stomach. And the reason why I would not go to a rally(aside from my allergic reaction to assholes with strong beliefs) is that I don’t really have those strong beliefs. I am an intelligent person, but don’t really have any one position that I am so strongly in favor or against that I would care to formulate an opinion and defend it. Many of these idiots don’t even know who or what they are protesting.

I guess I would be able to argue points about law enforcement, but I care to do that in text rather than in person. Too much emotion and frustration comes with that, which can lead to violence. I really don’t want a reason to punch someone in the throat, and someone getting in my face at a rally and trying to provoke me or come st me would not like what would happen.

Whack jobs that Carter and Reagan let out of the loony bins and flooded the streets w/. LOL @ them holding up "Reagan's Dead" posters. Says everything about Babylonian Progressivness.

Typical lunacy from the left. pathetic group of hypocritical dbags.

There are no problem finding crazies and clueless if you are looking for them.

One of the problems with this kind of format is that its easy enough to edit out the smarter respondents if that is your goal. I do suspect that the kind of protest called to shut down speech rather than engage it is going to tend to be stupider than other protests, but I generally agree with folks saying that there are morons on all sides of any given issue.

I look at this stuff which happens regularly and I think about how bad this makes the Left look but then I thought that maybe this is just the type of people who usually show up to protests. I don't know.

The far left is full of mental illness and emotional instability.

The Carl Marx looking dude has some serious life problems.

Also, it seems like some people go to college and then they lose their brains. College makes some people dumber and that video is evidence.

There are no problem finding crazies and clueless if you are looking for them.

Lol some of those at the beginning werent bad and I was going to say until I kept watching. Hahaha.

I don't know about ignorant/dumb but whenever you have a huge gathering of people, you're going to have some loons. More importantly, you're always going to have to some people who have to take everything to the extreme. They might be perfectly normal people but put them in a crowd and they go apeshit.

Sporting events are another place where normal people stop being normal because of the crowd.

I would say there’s a big difference. People that act like that at Trump rally’s are generally uneducated.
Depends, do you count someone with a degree in gender/women's/religious studies as educated?

Protesting, in most cases, has become nothing more than a superficial fashion statement. It is trendy at the moment to be a useless activist and the mindless sheeple are hitting the streets in droves to prove how 'with it' they are. Even a lot of corporations are on board with the activism fad. Activist nonsense is all over the covers of fashion magazines and hip with Hollywood stars. Pepsi even made a commercial that people hated because it indirectly revealed what foolishness activism has become.

"This protest was brought to you by Pepsi"

spl1473920-006.jpg

We don't say 'with it' anymore. We say 'woke.'

Depends, do you count someone with a degree in gender/women's/religious studies as educated?
Religious studies? Yes. Gender/women’s studies? No.

Back