Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?

This was always the EU's plan

Heres what the founder wrote in 1925

"Main representatives of this corrupt as well as upright brain-aristocracy: of Capitalism, Journalism and Literature, are the Jews. The superiority of their spirit predestines them to become a main factor in future nobility. A look at the history of the Jews explains their lead in the struggle for governance over humanity. The human of the far future will be a hybrid. Today’s races and castes will fall victim to the increasing overcoming of Space, Time and prejudgement. (In other words, it’s only a matter of time until individual races seize to exist). The Euro-Asian-Negroid hybrid race of the future, akin to the likeness of the ancient Egyptians, will replace the variety of races with variety of personalities."

This is wrong.

Black Africans will still be black Africans in 100 years time. Asians will still be pre-dominantly Asian.

Only Europe will be changed.

A muslim majority will take a long time or not happen at all, because sub saharan africans are the new refugees and they're half christian.
Also it won't be all of Europe, mostly England, France and Germany. These migrants reach places like Italy, Spain and Greece but they don't stay for long because these places don't give enough welfare.

Yeah, there will be so many Africans that they will make the UK unlivable for Muslims.

There's this joke....
If you're in London,play this game:Spot the White person.

So way back in 2002 when I said white genocide and white replacement might be a thing I got banned from IGN.

Slippery slope.

I get nothing for being right. This could never happen they said... it is happening.

To stop it you need to go back thirty years.............. we are doomed.

here muslims rapefugees menacing a poor asian tourist to give them money, luckily police arrived but just because it's the center of the city

i voted for the left, way before this, but i swear to god i will never do it again

insane

invasion under the pretence of altruism

i have been living in Belgium for 27 years. it's not as bad as the right claims and it's not as rosy as some leftist claim.

there's a different between the different ethnic muslim groups and how they behave (in public).

you really cant compare Albanians to Turks, or Turks to Afghans etc

i used to be more liberal on immigration, but the recent influx of Afghan, Syrian and Iraqi refugees/immigrants and being in very close proximity to them has made me adopt a harsher stand on immigration rules.

yeah it is, it's shit.

it started around 2003 if i remember correctly, but now it just exploded after 2014

you can see them my city grouping like gangs in gta vice city lol, selling dopes etc. they shit in the streets too, of course.

started in 2003...? what country are you from?

i was born and raised in Belgium, there have always been a lot of Turks/Moroccans.

i agree that the recent wave of middle eastern immigrants have had a huge impact

Well the Muslim population has increased so yeah Muslims are a more common sight in Europe. What of it?
i'm reading between the lines and assume he is also asking about the impact on society, negative or positive.

Thats too many women and children! I mean just look at those kids run towards a better future....no doubt they will be inventors, astronauts, hell even presidents!

Tio recoge los niños!

The globalists -have to- make them procreate to enact their diversity plans - so they will be allowed to import 7 relatives and shit because of pussy-fuck EU human right laws "right to family life" when they're settled etc. Family-reunification laws like we have seen enacted in Germany.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/75...n-government-Merkel-Migrants-Nightmare-Europe

ASYLUM SEEKERS taking the German government to court are expected to double in number over fury they have not been granted status to bring their families over to the EU. . .

The globalists want to bring over even more, because these economic migrants "deserve" a family life.

The partial status which means they are safe from being deported, includes a two year ban on families coming to join them.

In the first eight months of this year 90 per cent of refugees who challenged the subsidiary protection status won their case and were granted full rights under the Geneva Refugee Convention.
So pretty much handout thieves can get their family over to Germany, meaning who knows how many extra people sucking on the teat and numbers/birth-rate growing until it makes overtakes France for the new Mecca.

"Nobody saw this coming" - open-border progressive.

Has anybody who has been living there for over ten years noticed a big change
yes of course. there are parts where for example germans and german businesses basically flee from. you can see it change in lightning speed these days.
the area where i lived like 10 years ago (i moved from there) has changed completely. it's sad to see cities basically falling apart.

The globalists -have to- make them procreate to enact their diversity plans - so they will be allowed to import 7 relatives and shit because of pussy-fuck EU human right laws "right to family life" when they're settled etc. Family-reunification laws like we have seen enacted in Germany.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/75...n-government-Merkel-Migrants-Nightmare-Europe

The globalists want to bring over even more, because these economic migrants "deserve" a family life.

So pretty much handout thieves can get their family over to Germany, meaning who knows how many extra people sucking on the teat and numbers/birth-rate growing until it makes overtakes France for the new Mecca.

"Nobody saw this coming" - open-border progressive.

Eventually, the tax contributers will be so outnumbered by the takers that the whole welfare state will collapse and shit will hit the fan.

Can't say I've noticed much of an increase tbh, the eastern European influx was much more noticeable. I live in a small town about 50 miles from London.

So way back in 2002 when I said white genocide and white replacement might be a thing I got banned from IGN.

Slippery slope.

I get nothing for being right. This could never happen they said... it is happening.

To stop it you need to go back thirty years.............. we are doomed.

Why are you talking about white genocide on a video game forum for you fucking wacko?

You deserved that ban.

I was just talking to a Hungarian couple who are retired and doing a world tour. They said London was like visiting the middle east. Combine that with the Brit expats I know and I'm starting to believe the UK is forever changed.

Why are brits/euros/whites called expats but asians, arabs/muslims, africans called immigrants?

I've been living in Paris and it's suburbs all my life. They're everywhere.

Islam wasn't the problem though. They already were a cancer, bullying, stealing, assaulting, raping, selling drugs etc.. Islam has only been a thing since 2001.

Can't say I've noticed much of an increase tbh, the eastern European influx was much more noticeable. I live in a small town about 50 miles from London.

I live in a smallish city and, while not a massive increase, there is for sure a more noticeable number of Muslims, as well as black and Asian people. Although given it is Devon, the population is still 90+ % white, I reckon.

The more noticeable increase has been the rapid rise in homeless people filling the streets, I would say, as well as closing businesses and litter. Sad.

Why are you talking about white genocide on a video game forum for you fucking wacko?

You deserved that ban.

On IGN there is a forum specifically to talk about random things like politics.

And of course a Leftist thinks speech should be banned, especially concerning reality.

Do you think Israel should be importing hundreds of thousands or millions of migrants per year?

On IGN there is a forum specifically to talk about random things like politics.

And of course a Leftist thinks speech should be banned, especially concerning reality.

Do you think Israel should be importing hundreds of thousands or millions of migrants per year?

I don't think anyone is importing them.

They're coming on their own.

I live in a smallish city and, while not a massive increase, there is for sure a more noticeable number of Muslims, as well as black and Asian people. Although given it is Devon, the population is still 90+ % white, I reckon.

The more noticeable increase has been the rapid rise in homeless people filling the streets, I would say, as well as closing businesses and litter. Sad.

Homeless people, transients and trash literally on the street. Diversity is strength!

Remember, the homeless migrants who don't work are the key to your economy in the future!

I don't think anyone is importing them.

They're coming on their own.

They are being imported by globalists on an industrial scale. The "rescues" on the oceans happen literally off the coast of Africa. Essentially ships from Italy go to Africa and pick people up for transport.

lmao, educate yourself

Back