Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?

yeah with renaissance clothes

but 'american inventors' images search is still the best. well played google workers
It's not just Google. Same thing just happened to Yahoo and Bing as well.

Just nature, weak die out and something else takes over.

Western Europe is weak and will be slowly (not that slow) eradicated from with in. Ill be one hell of a war between Western Eurabia and east Europe. Go to Prague or Krakow to see real Europe still exists and will exist.

I don't think there is such an understanding out there, or if there is its something that could just as easily vary between Europeans themselves. Southern Europeans are going to have different values from Western and Northern and Eastern ones who are also different from each other. That's my point here.

Sure they will. But they also have more in common with one another than the Middle Eastern people. And the whole of mankind would have more in common than an alien race.

We can break down people into larger or smaller structures if we wish. But here, we were speaking of the "European people" as a collective, specifically. And the ailments that currently concern them, as a collective.

I'm by no means proposing some pan-European solution to all the European people's problems, because as most people probably already know, I'm vehemently opposed to the ideal. Because it misunderstands the nature of the European people absolutely.

China is my nightmare scenario. We would never be able to compete with the Asian people in that manner, because it is not our way. Our genes do not allow us to succeed under such a structure. We would be repressed and our flame would extinguish. The structure would replace us with another sort of people, who are more capable of operating under its domination.

We need solutions that better befit the Europeans.

Mixture of Islam, subsaharan Africans (growing VERY fast) and international corporate presence in western European cities. The exact ratios vary city-to-city, but all have in common the rapid disappearance of, well, Europe/Europeans.

More than I remember as a kid. Most I meet are rather well integrated though.

Has anybody who has been living there for over ten years noticed a big change.

Are there a lot more Muslim people walking around the streets, in restaurants, at the park, at concerts, etc.?

Is it just certain neighborhoods or are they everywhere, all the time?

I talked to a german guy who said its way different than it was 10 or 20 years ago. Is that true?

Been living in Europe for almost 12 years,

Yes, there are more muslims in Europe, overall, but I would say mostly in certain areas, from my limited experience. Europe is a big place after all.

I would also say that there are more muslim tourists, as well, though I cant say that I have come across any data.

This was always the EU's plan

Heres what the founder wrote in 1925

"Main representatives of this corrupt as well as upright brain-aristocracy: of Capitalism, Journalism and Literature, are the Jews. The superiority of their spirit predestines them to become a main factor in future nobility. A look at the history of the Jews explains their lead in the struggle for governance over humanity. The human of the far future will be a hybrid. Today’s races and castes will fall victim to the increasing overcoming of Space, Time and prejudgement. (In other words, it’s only a matter of time until individual races seize to exist). The Euro-Asian-Negroid hybrid race of the future, akin to the likeness of the ancient Egyptians, will replace the variety of races with variety of personalities."

I was in Brussells a year or so ago, they had a whole section of the city and the fucked it up good. They destroyed some old churches with graffiti and other acts. I actually ended up shouldering one as a group would not give me any passage on a sidewalk. I think they believed I was another passive Euro. They didn't like it, but they didn't want to deal with me either.

try to search "european history men" in google.

fvck google

What the fuck?!!!!!!!!

The image results for that search is mostly black men and then women. lmao GOOGLE, "Don't be evil" obviously went out the window.

Who knows?

But car insurance premiums for pedestrian collisions have certainly skyrocketed in recent years in line with Muslim population increases.

here muslims rapefugees menacing a poor asian tourist to give them money, luckily police arrived but just because it's the center of the city

i voted for the left, way before this, but i swear to god i will never do it again

Italy's so dirty. Obviously the Muslim migrants are the pits, but native Italians generally are just dodgy and unpleasant and their cities are dark and dirty. I prefer the French despite them having a worse rep.

No, I can say we don't know what will happen and making predictions about something as complex as demographics decades into the future based on assumptions that are far from a given is a fool's errand.

So you don't believe the global warming hoax either? Because predicting the weather is infinitely harder than predicting birth rates.

lmao, Leftists are so delusional.

yeah with renaissance clothes

but 'american inventors' images search is still the best. well played google workers

Okay, I just did an image search for that as well. It is nothing but black inventors. Like literally almost every white inventor was scrubbed from the results.

What the fuck. How can anybody say there isn't an attack on white history and white people in the West? It is coming from every angle now.

So you don't believe the global warming hoax either? Because predicting the weather is infinitely harder than predicting birth rates.

lmao, Leftists are so delusional.
I believe in global warming but you have a point about predictions as it relates to climate change. Some people try to oversell the point, just like with Eurabia, and use info-graphics with scary numbers and predictions to make the argument. Climate change advocates are better off using the data from the past.

Point being, both sides are guilty at times of oversimplifying complex systems into marketable stats. I think Eurabia is an example of that too.

It's very sad to think that England's and all of Europe's great culture, having lasted for well over 1,000 years, will eventually be completely gone.

I mean, the world changes no matter what, because of technology, trends, etc. But the transition into a Muslim majority is a much more dramatic change. The attitude, mind state, and beauty of the European people and culture will be pretty much gone.
A muslim majority will take a long time or not happen at all, because sub saharan africans are the new refugees and they're half christian.
Also it won't be all of Europe, mostly England, France and Germany. These migrants reach places like Italy, Spain and Greece but they don't stay for long because these places don't give enough welfare.

Okay, I just did an image search for that as well. It is nothing but black inventors. Like literally almost every white inventor was scrubbed from the results.

What the fuck. How can anybody say there isn't an attack on white history and white people in the West? It is coming from every angle now.
It's not just google. I think it isn't the engineers behind it but some people spamming and cheating the algorithm. They did the same with Santorum. Santorum was an american politician but it's now the mixture of feces and lube that drips out of anuses during/after buttsex.
Search Santorum in google, bing and yahoo

Went to England last July, mostly stayed out of London and kept to Surrey, but Heathrow Airport looked like Riyadh.

Back