Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?

They're projected to increase in size but the ridiculous claims of Eurbia by 2050 are just that ridiculous claims.

maybe not in 2050 but you said it was wrong.

you can only say later than 2050, you can't say it won't happen with this situation.

maybe not in 2050 but you said it was wrong.

you can only say later than 2050, you can't say it won't happen with this situation.
No, I can say we don't know what will happen and making predictions about something as complex as demographics decades into the future based on assumptions that are far from a given is a fool's errand.

What roots are you talking about if not Christianity? Paganism?

Not necessarily paganism, but the distinct attributes that have resulted from the thousands-year long development of European people, separate from those of other continents (before, during and after Christianity's widest influence upon Europe).

If we remove the European man from the Christian context for a change, and allow ourselves to think, what was it that has allowed the European to survive in the European region for the past several thousands of years? Do Jesus's teachings necessarily have anything to do with Europeans having come to possess these attributes, that make him distinct him from the Asian, or the African, or the Semitic people?

The Roman Empire and the Greek civilization existed before Christianity ever did. The pagan Germanic people and Vikings came to spread around various corners of the world, without being influenced by Christianity.

It is obvious that there is more to the European man than simply Christianity and its teachings. I believe the Europeans need to get to the bottom of which ideals represent their genetic determination, and which do not. When they follow ideals that represent the code imprinted into their DNA, they will succeed, when they follow ones that do not, they will fail.

I believe that as of the current date, the Middle Eastern and the Asian people have done a better job cultivating ideals that represent their genetic will, which is why they are generally a more "willful" people as of this moment, than the Europeans.

Based on everything I've seen, these countries need less Jesus, not more.

Christian churches are sheltering men who haven't been granted asylum, and refuse to hand them over to the police for deportation. They're holding seremonies encouraging people to accept "diversity". They want to haul in more Muslims because they wish to de-secularize Europe and bring back a religious world order.

Europe needs to go back to its roots in order to find the required toughness to survive. Christianity was an import from the Middle East, Islam is yet another one. Neither are a "cure".

I've personally never found anything but hollowness and soullessness in Christianity or Islam. I do not think either represent the individual spirit of the European. But neither does Marxism.

We need a generation of harder men, who are diametrically opposed to religious sheepishness and collectivist ideals.

Jesus is not the problem. It's you know who...

Jesus is not the problem. It's you know who...

Nonetheless Jesus's teachings aren't going to help the European man over-come the hardships that he must overcome in the coming century. Nothing has prepared him for this, except perhaps a long, deep look into previous European high civilizations, that came to collapse in a heap, not so much because of external enemies, but because of an internal moral and spiritual collapse and loss of purpose.

Christianity didn't save Rome from a fall either. May have been a temporary band-aid, but not a fix.

Nonetheless Jesus's teachings aren't going to help the European man over-come the hardships that he must overcome in the coming century. Nothing has prepared him for this, except perhaps a long, deep look into previous European high civilizations, that came to collapse in a heap, not so much because of external enemies, but because of an internal moral and spiritual collapse and loss of purpose.

Christianity didn't save Rome from a fall either. May have been a temporary band-aid, but not a fix.

If you really think about it, the whole world is fucked. The leaders aren't going to stop. This madness won't last for ever.

Jesus will save their souls.

If you really think about it, the whole world is fucked. The leaders aren't going to stop. This madness won't last for ever.

Jesus will save their souls.

That already makes him a piece of shit in my book.

Thats too many women and children! I mean just look at those kids run towards a better future....no doubt they will be inventors, astronauts, hell even presidents!

Tio recoge los niños!
To be fair, the first refugees and migrants tend to be male because they are testing the waters. If they see that it's great and they can stay, then they bring over family and children.

Either way, they shouldn't be allowed in, but if the world insists on ruining itself then what can we Sherdoggers do?

Years ago I went to the UK and Ireland with my wife for a month. We spent two days in London, and one night my wife wanted to go shopping on Oxford street. By about 9:00pm we seemed to literally the only white people out and about. Like 99% of the people around us were black and Muslim (all the women were in hijabs).

That was August 2008. I can only imagine what it's like today.

That already makes him a piece of shit in my book.

I'm sure he's a pretty nice guy and very much required. I know I need him. Badly.

Anyway Europeans can fight against this evil entrenched in their land without becoming monsters.

In American owned mass media channels, they portray Europe as a cesspool that are over run by Muslims and immigrants which explains why there are so many Americans who thinks the same (thanks to the media brainwashing).

In reality, it's like Chinatown. Muslims and immigrants are only concentrated in certain areas (hence why they appear in larger numbers but as soon as you get out of that suburb, they're nowhere to be seen) which is why it doesn't affect your average Europeans.

Ever thought why it's mainly North Americans and Eastern Europeans who talk about those subject online (despite not living in West Europe) and not West Europeans?

I'm sure he's a pretty nice guy and very much required. I know I need him. Badly.

Anyway Europeans can fight against this evil entrenched in their land without becoming monsters.

If we still had OdinJesus who sent his enemies to hell for denying him, perhaps I'd be more content with subscribing to the ideology.

But right now, being a nice guy just doesn't cut it.

Not necessarily paganism, but the distinct attributes that have resulted from the thousands-year long development of European people, separate from those of other continents (before, during and after Christianity's widest influence upon Europe).

If we remove the European man from the Christian context for a change, and allow ourselves to think, what was it that has allowed the European to survive in the European region for the past several thousands of years? Do Jesus's teachings necessarily have anything to do with Europeans having come to possess these attributes, that make him distinct him from the Asian, or the African, or the Semitic people?

The Roman Empire and the Greek civilization existed before Christianity ever did. The pagan Germanic people and Vikings came to spread around various corners of the world, without being influenced by Christianity.

It is obvious that there is more to the European man than simply Christianity and its teachings. I believe the Europeans need to get to the bottom of which ideals represent their genetic determination, and which do not. When they follow ideals that represent the code imprinted into their DNA, they will succeed, when they follow ones that do not, they will fail.

I believe that as of the current date, the Middle Eastern and the Asian people have done a better job cultivating ideals that represent their genetic will, which is why they are generally a more "willful" people as of this moment, than the Europeans.
Europe has a lot of diversity within its civilization and I think its a little too simplistic to chalk up the success of Europe to some primordial European way of being. Europeans need to adapt, not revert to some ancient order or way of life.

Are Muslims a more common sight in Europe these days?
nah, they simply live in the sewers so natives don't have to look at them all the time

Europe has a lot of diversity within its civilization and I think its a little too simplistic to chalk up the success of Europe to some primordial European way of being. Europeans need to adapt, not revert to some ancient order or way of life.

That has nothing to do with what I said, though.

I'm not speaking of a "reversion" to the old, because the old is the old for a reason. What I'm speaking about is for Europeans to gain a more enlightened understanding of what they are, and why they are here, and what it is that they have been set out to do. Once they can answer those questions, they are fueled with an energy that will last them a life-time.

Right now, most people that I know of, cannot answer those questions.

Those who have no understanding of the past, have no future either, as far as I'm concerned.

Aligning yourself with something that has lasted a hundred lifetimes, gives one a much clearer sense of purpose, than aligning one's self with the modern idea that he has lived some 20 or 30 years on this planet.

That has nothing to do with what I said, though.

I'm not speaking of a "reversion" to the old, because the old is the old for a reason. What I'm speaking about is for Europeans to gain a more enlightened understanding of what they are, and why they are here, and what it is that they have been set out to do. Once they can answer those questions, they are fueled with an energy that will last them a life-time.

Right now, most people that I know of, cannot answer those questions.

Those who have no understanding of the past, have no future either, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't think there is such an understanding out there, or if there is its something that could just as easily vary between Europeans themselves. Southern Europeans are going to have different values from Western and Northern and Eastern ones who are also different from each other. That's my point here.

Back