Are most of Trudeau's measures about identity politics/ minorities ?

You kind of got wrecked, dude. It's ok, just disappear.
Keep crying. One day you might have an opinion in a thread about policies that actually matter.
Keep the emotional outrage going though. It might actually remove the sand from your vagina some day

Keep crying. One day you might have an opinion in a thread about policies that actually matter.
Keep the emotional outrage going though. It might actually remove the sand from your vagina some day

Why so vulgar?

Trudeau is like a dumb SJW kid who can't answer basic questions. His go to is "Well the previous administration....".

- and you thought Trump talked like an idiot

I have always said this, Trudeau is a dumb-ass.

I am not saying this because I disagree with him, but because I believe that his level of intelligence is sub-par for what should be required of his functions.

He has looks, charisma and cold-blood but nothing more I can't think of any person who could go through the 15 questions thing like him.

I'm really trying to figure out who the bigger moron is Trump or Trudeau?

I'm really trying to figure out who the bigger moron is Trump or Trudeau?

I think that they are the two sides of the same coin. The retard-right vs. the retard-liberals (I wouldn't call Trudeau a true lefttist since his economic policies are way too liberal for that).

However, in terms of mental abilities, I am pretty sure that Trump is much, much smarter than Trudeau. You need alot of intelligence to achieve what Trump has achieved.
Trudeau, on the other hand, just happens to be extremely marketable, with a brand name, and be at the right place at the right time. But I doubt that he is very smart.

Trudeau follows the same template that they've been trying to push in all the Western countries.

A young, inexperienced hack politician, who is completely "in the bag" for the globalist lobby, that has been advised by his superiors to pander to various minority groups in order to hide his obvious lack of competence or coherent policy outside of vague idealism. If you can't appeal to people's intelligence, then you must try to appeal to their sentiment. If you have doubts over viability of your policy, then you must construct a shield of criticism by either A. being a protected minority or B. being a champion for "oppressed" minorities, rendering anyone who criticizes you a racist/xenophobe.

I expect many more Trudeau's and Macron's to be pushed to the top, with enormous sums of money backing them. It's a template that has been working pretty well for them (feminine bland boring "universal" men who apologize for their existence and attempt to upset nobody), so it's likely that they'll stick to it for the time being. There was another clone that they tried to push in the United States a few days ago (perhaps in hopes of grooming him for a future run at the office), but that one failed miserably.

Last edited:
Great post, and you're 100% correct.

Trudeau follows the same template that they've been trying to push in all the Western countries.

A young, inexperienced hack politician, who is completely "in the bag" for the globalist lobby, that has been adviced by his superiors to pander to various minority groups in order to hide his obvious lack of competence or coherent policy outside of vague idealism. If you can't appeal to people's intelligence, then you must try to appeal to their sentiment. If you have doubts over viability of your policy, then you must construct a shield of criticism by either A. being a protected minority or B. being a champion for "oppressed" minorities, rendering anyone who criticizes you a racist/xenophobe.

I expect many more Trudeau's and Macron's to be pushed to the top, with enormous sums of money backing them. It's a template that has been working pretty well for them (feminine bland boring "universal" men who apologize for their existence and attempt to upset nobody), so it's likely that they'll stick to it for the time being. There was another clone that they tried to push in the United States a few days ago (perhaps in hopes of grooming him for a future run at the office), but that one failed miserably.

I am not saying this because I disagree with him, but because I believe that his level of intelligence is sub-par for what should be required of his functions.

He has looks, charisma and cold-blood but nothing more I can't think of any person who could go through the 15 questions thing like him.

Smart enough to follow orders.

Trudeau Jr. is the perfect puppet. He has no brain, no conscience and he does what he is told.

If this bothers you so much, you must really not have many problems in your life.

A prime minister destroying the already fragile culture of a country and dividing people against each other through identity politics is not a problem?

A young, inexperienced hack politician, who is completely "in the bag" for the globalist lobby, that has been advised by his superiors to pander to various minority groups in order to hide his obvious lack of competence or coherent policy outside of vague idealism. If you can't appeal to people's intelligence, then you must try to appeal to their sentiment. If you have doubts over viability of your policy, then you must construct a shield of criticism by either A. being a protected minority or B. being a champion for "oppressed" minorities, rendering anyone who criticizes you a racist/xenophobe.

The CBC, Canada's primary state propoganda outlet, was swooning over Trudeau before he even announced his candidacy. If there was ever a candidate that was chosen well in advance and was given special treatment, it is him.

He'll follow orders from the big boys, without trouble.

The identity politics stuff he hammers on all the time follows the cultural Marxist template that is used to 'globalize' nations and dissolve them.

He's already bragged how Canada is the first 'post-national state'. When you have a leader bragging how the nation he is supposed to be representing is shifting into a global governance model (which is what postnationalism is), that is to say he is bragging how Canada is losing its sovereignty and identity as a nation.

Yeah, and his financial policy is similar. He actively tries to divide people by doing targeted financial policies rther than a universal approach; for example, if you earn less than X, you get free daycare, but if you make more than Y, you pay out of pocket; if you earn less than X, the govt will send you a $600 cheque per month per kid, but if you earn more than Y, you get zero.

I wonder when Justin will start eroding our universal services such as healthcare, public education, and old age pension.

Edit: I've voted for liberals and the PCs both federally and provincially over the years but got so fed up with Justin, I paid my cash and joined the pC party. My horse did not win the leadership race though.

I feel like no ones horse won. I have a pretty diverse circle of friends politically and not one of my Conservative friends were backing Scheer. It was pretty much Bernier with a dash of O'Leary for shits and giggles.

The CBC, Canada's primary state propoganda outlet, was swooning over Trudeau before he even announced his candidacy. If there was ever a candidate that was chosen well in advance and was given special treatment, it is him.

He'll follow orders from the big boys, without trouble.

The identity politics stuff he hammers on all the time follows the cultural Marxist template that is used to 'globalize' nations and dissolve them.

He's already bragged how Canada is the first 'post-national state'. When you have a leader bragging how the nation he is supposed to be representing is shifting into a global governance model (which is what postnationalism is), that is to say he is bragging how Canada is losing its sovereignty and identity as a nation.

Lmao, what's so hilarious is that they have so little respect for us that they don't have to be subtle about any of this crap at all.

Trudeau said that if the Grits form government following the Oct. 19 vote, they would:

• Invest $150 million in new annual funding for CBC/Radio-Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-election-2015-trudeau-arts-culture-funding-1.3238369

I totally agree but don't make the mistake of putting Macron and Trudeau in the same bag.

Macron is actually very capable and smart, as well as a pretty good debator.

Trudeau is none of those things.

Back