Are most of Trudeau's measures about identity politics/ minorities ?

Didn´t you say you live in Münich? I would think there are more important issues, but you seem to like to cry about inconsequential shit almost as much goonerview.

I am flattered that you know my biography. I for one, have never heard of you.

That is correct I don't live in Canada currently but I was born and raised in that multicultral dumpster of a "country".

he literally refused to answer a direct question in Parliament over 15 times. FIFTEEN, with that smug ass look on his face each time he answered shadily as hell

There is no worse politician in any first world nation IMO

I am flattered that you know my biography. I for one, have never heard of you.

That is correct I don't live in Canada currently but I was born and raised in that multicultral dumpster of a "country".

Well by all means, keep crying over inconsequential shit. You are really good at it. Maybe you and Gooner should have a good cry together, maybe even a hug.

Well by all means, keep crying over inconsequential shit. You are really good at it. Maybe you and Gooner should have a good cry together, maybe even a hug.

But if we follow your logic, aren't you even more guilty of crying over inconsequential shit? Like, "crying" about the thread that another guy made on an internet forum?

But if we follow your logic, aren't you even more guilty of crying over inconsequential shit? Like, "crying" about the thread that another guy made on an internet forum?

This old point again...

No

This old point again...

No

Ok well I guess I'm confused. Guy makes a thread criticizing the head of state of the country he was born and raised in (and presumably still has family/friends living in) it means that he's crying about inconsequential shit. Guy criticizes him for making the thread.....is doing what then?

Ok well I guess I'm confused. Guy makes a thread criticizing the head of state of the country he was born and raised in (and presumably still has family/friends living in) it means that he's crying about inconsequential shit. Guy criticizes him for making the thread.....is doing what then?

Pointing out a trend in a poster is crying now?

Neither..

Dumbass republican who cares about SJWs and gender politics while the cheeto Don fucks your country??????

hmmm not really convinced.

Which one do you think will cause permanent damage to Canada?

It's a cover for his corruption. He is wheeling and dealing with Billionaires and selling Canada out to China while using apologies and gay parades to distract liberal voters who do not pay much attention to what is actually going on.

Who knew it could be so simple for a Prime Minister? Spew a few platitudes, make a couple of apologies, take some selfies at a gay parade and you can get away with almost anything.

Good explanation, keeping peoole busy bickering and then virtue signaling so the media can talk about how important his gay pride appearance was instead of giving airtime to how he isselling out to globalist financial interests

Or how Trudeau uses identity politics to pass increasingly terrifying authoritarian laws controlling speech....

Wonder where he learned it from

soros-and-trudeau.png

Here are a couple of articles for those of you curious about Trudeau's questionable dealing making with China:

Terry Glavin: The Liberal government has become a pro-China propaganda machine
You’ve really got to hand it to the China-trade lobbyists, deal-makers and sycophants who have insinuated themselves into federal Liberal power circles

Rush to sell Norsat raises troubling questions about Trudeau’s approach to China
Are the Liberals simply oblivious to security concerns when it comes to China, or are they prepared to sell them out, as Harper once said, for the ‘almighty dollar’?

Trudeau's China trip most expensive by a PM in past decade
10-day trip cost taxpayers $1.8 million

0324-biz-attic-bank.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa Raitt. I mentioned her Ottawa policy that I liekd in another post.

I also wanted to say to my wife, mother in law etc "what? how can you vote Jusint over a women, since you are a feminist?".

+1 to her education and training policy for younger workers. She was also well spoken. .

a good cape breton lass, to be sure

Back