Are most meats we devour nowadays roided up?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago Tyson chicken was sued for using growth hormones in their chicken to make them so huge they couldn't walk and were beakless. I got some huge ghetto wings from Kroger last weekend are those modified too. I will still eat them regardless I'm just curious?

Tyson chicken is dominant
011456848500.gif

I remember a few years ago Tyson chicken was sued for using growth hormones in their chicken to make them so huge they couldn't walk and were beakless. I got some huge ghetto wings from Kroger last weekend are those modified too. I will still eat them regardless I'm just curious?

USADA not gonna buy it Jon

Yea I just watched that movie what the health on Netflix and decided im gonna try to ween off meat or at least try to eat way less of it. The movie says that in the West we eat WAY too much meat especially processed meat and that it is full of carcinogens and drugs that the pharmaceutical industry pumps animals on factory farms full of. IMO the movie is environmentalist/animal right activist propaganda but there is probably a lot of truth in it. It's been 3 days I havent ate meat and I feel really good. The main thing I noticed is the shit is just falling out of my ass, no constipation or nothing, and I also seem to be less hungry strangely.

No, it's just more anti-meat/animals rights garbage that's all over the internet. I can tell you absolute certainty, there's no such thing as artificial hormones in America beef. The whole idea is entirely made up. As is the idea that any animal is "pumped full" of anything other than feed. The animal rights wackos know that people will believe anything in print if it's presented well.

Non-roided free range organic cruelty free etc. meats are out there if you want to pay the premium.

I am cheap and lazy so I'll probably just let it ride until I get ass cancer or something.

Back