Are more people going to Heaven or Hell?

Mormons don't even believe this.

They state that Hell is a state of remorse rather than location, and that not everyone has to be Mormon to go to heaven, that each individual will be judged by God perfectly regardless of affiliation

Mormons will all go to hell.

...purgatory (or some middle-ground)...but a purgatory would have the most.

In the Catholic church, 'purgatory' is a temporary state. - "Though purgatory is often pictured as a place rather than a process of purification, the idea of purgatory as a physical place with time is not part of the Church's doctrine."

Mormons will all go to hell.

I think it makes sense for affiliation to be secondary. If a christian believes you have to belong to the right sect as a prerequisite for heaven, then the Lord's chosen people from their own scripture will all go to hell. That doesn't make a lot of sense.

I think it makes sense for affiliation to be secondary. If a christian believes you have to belong to the right sect as a prerequisite for heaven, then the Lord's chosen people from their own scripture will all go to hell. That doesn't make a lot of sense.

You’re going to hell.

probably heaven since all the pussies usually start praying to Jesus/God when they are about to die

Also Jesus/God seems to forgive whatever sins you have as long as you ask him.

So yeah heaven

If Jesus really was crucified for humans sins, I'm making certain he gets the maximum value.

I doubt either place exists. The concept of hell is pretty nonsensical in a world without free will.

I'll go where Taylor Momsen goes.

...not really a religious threat, but I'm just curious. I still think there are more good people than bad people in the world. More kindness than hate, but of late, here in the United States, I'm not so sure anymore. 41 school shootings in 5 months. The rage and lack of respect I see on the road every day has definitely gone up in 10 years. Is it the political landscape? Hollywood? The economy? The drinking water? Not sure, but I think hell is getting too many tickets sold.

Neither, since there is no such thing as life after death.

You are not a spark of the Divine. You are a tiny, insignificant speck in a vast, uncaring Universe.

...not really a religious threat, but I'm just curious. I still think there are more good people than bad people in the world. More kindness than hate, but of late, here in the United States, I'm not so sure anymore. 41 school shootings in 5 months. The rage and lack of respect I see on the road every day has definitely gone up in 10 years. Is it the political landscape? Hollywood? The economy? The drinking water? Not sure, but I think hell is getting too many tickets sold.

no way is there more good people than bad people.

Matthew 7:13

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

I think more are taking the down elevator.

Best answer possible for thread topic.

Color change added for extra RLC authority.

Anyone who believes in this is a waste of a human brain.

Only the Catholics have it right. Protestants, especially the new age "WWJD" Christians are destine for the lake of fire.

I'm a kinda cynical person and still think if there is something like heaven/hell a good majority will get in the first

Out of my entire family i guess i should be the closest to the latter, and still i'm ultimately a good guy

Known a lot of peoples, peoples with problems, even criminals... still i think in 34 years i've known very few TRUE evil peoples
Can't think a number but i will be surprised if i can count more than a dozen

What about purgatory?

Not a religion expert but iirc you can count these as paradise too, as at some point they will get there

Purgatory is where not totally pure souls end up cleaning theyr shit before be pure enough to get into paradise, but that's the next step

Hell is for who is impure beyond hope

Only the Catholics have it right. Protestants, especially the new age "WWJD" Christians are destine for the lake of fire.

Protestant countries gave us SJW bullshit
Lake of fire for eternity is a bit too soft punishment imho

Back