Are MMA fans more cultured or more idiotic than Fast and the Furious fans?

Fast and the furious fanbase are without a doubt the absolute worst melding of every culturless subsection on the seedy underbelly of what this once great nation has become.
Just visit the theater for a showing of the next one (and just like the last five since 2 fast 2 furious)
You'll be treated to a multicultural trash heap of overweight, near illiterate, wealth envious(but they dont want to work for it, that why they like seeing it stolen), loud mouth( ive never seen so much noise making and yelling at the screen when diesel or some rapper said some horrible line) and tasteless group of mouth breathers whose ignorance borders so close to mild retardation that they make themselves believe these "movies" are actual cinema.
I made the mistake of seeing the last one cause my girlfriend wanted to go( the last one i watched personally was the second one with tyrese and paul walker having a gay interacial affair together.... And that the was the end for me)
BIG MISTAKE.....every goofy/corny swagfag babyboy was leering at my girlfriend as their obese babymama shoveled popcorn or nachos(or both) down their gullet.
The whole theater reeked of a mixture of secret deodorant( do these backwards boys think women like that smell on a man cause they use it?) knockoff paco raban and those movie theater pack mini butterfingers.....the smell combination was only TOPPED sensory annoyance by the constant crunching of said butterfingers and gum snapping by airheaded teenagers ignoring all theater etiquette and using their smartphones(who came because they couldnt get into the R rated movie obviously)
The next mistake i made was coming during the credits....the collective morons cackled like hyenas during unfunny trailers then hooted/ hollered at the next action sequal....." welcome to earff" Will Smith said in one line in a trailer(or something to that effect)
"THAT DUDE IS THE TRUTH!!!!$!!@!#!" a movie goer shouted(as if that corny shit was some sort of life altering profundity)
The vain, self involved, self indulgant, instant gratification seeking, ass backwards social justice snowflakes all had their moments shouting garbled incoherent rants to try and steal laughs and chuckles off the backs of the movie"idols" (whose wealth they worship) from their fellow movie goers.....
Finally after what seemed like hours of trailers/ the movie itself... Which featured repetitive dialogue, irreverent explosions and the latest
In music sountracks(if thats what earbleeding bass, sampled riffs( ie stolen) crass glorified nursery rhymes and babbling chants passes as "music" nowadays)
My girifriend and i left the theater only to be surrounded by an unmoving mass of fellow movie goers whose mindless banter about whether vin diesel, tyrese, or ludacris is the better thespian(HA!) was more important than moving their FAT ASSES out of everybodies way so real people could go home and get ready for something that they have no frame of reference for.....A JOB!
There was more rude leering at my girlfriend by these savages( while their fat insecure low self esteem ridden girlfriends stood by passively !) and mean muggin glances shot my way(like them giving "hard" looks are gonna make my girl leave me for a "REAL man" HAHA lmao!)
Eventually the crowds parted like moses at the red sea when they realized buffalo wings would close in an hour.... So thankfully i made it to my car without double legging anybody

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ.....
Fast and furious fans are jagoff animals....what can i say<{hughesimpress}>
<45><45><45>

It was a hell of a wall of text but I enjoyed and sympathized with every word.:D

F&F is a better movie franchise than MCU, Star Wars, and LOTR.

#RealTalk

<45><45><45>

It was a hell of a wall of text but I enjoyed and sympathized with every word.:D
LOL yeah,
Ive had that bottled up for a while, but this thread made it easy to get it off my chest.
I appreciate you making this thread and bringing attention to these "fanbases"<Goldie11>

Cars are expensive and can be confusing.

Face punches plz.

Back