Are MMA fans more cultured or more idiotic than Fast and the Furious fans?

I literally only watch fast and furious these days to see how many times they can say the word family in one movie.

I wish I was in my teenage years back in attitude era cause those were the days you could get laid as much as the wrestlers. I saw so many damn tit flashes when I was 8 and 9 at live wrestling events it's ridiculous

i remember watching one of the movies in like 2009 - i think it was tokyo drift - i was hanging out w a bunch of my friends who are car enthusiasts who are all into the movive - th eplot was so bad i just got up and left angrily, didnt say a word and just went home haha

I am shocked that IMDB rated F&F 7 at a 7.2

So shocked I forgot the shit I was going to talk lol
Probably because the actor died and they can't give a bad review to a dead guy.

I will never understand the hate neckbeards have towards the Fast and Furious franchise. I love it. Fast cars, explosions, hot girls, crazy stunts and The Rock. What else do you want in a movie? Lol

I don't know anyone who is dumb enough to be a fan of the Obama administration's Department of Justice authorizing the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives to make straw purchases at gun shops in border states to turn around and sell the guns to Mexican drug cartels.
knowing that youre a jds fan after this post will make 211 that much sweeter

#andstill

i remember watching one of the movies in like 2009 - i think it was tokyo drift - i was hanging out w a bunch of my friends who are car enthusiasts who are all into the movive - th eplot was so bad i just got up and left angrily, didnt say a word and just went home haha
that's the only one I like. lol.

I will never understand the hate neckbeards have towards the Fast and Furious franchise. I love it. Fast cars, explosions, hot girls, crazy stunts and The Rock. What else do you want in a movie? Lol

Girls prettier than Amanda Nunes. Supporting characters who are not manlets.

knowing that youre a jds fan after this post will make 211 that much sweeter

#andstill

Stipe was bodyguard for the RNC convention in Cleveland.

Paul Walker: "Im a white boy & I got big muscles deal with it"

Girls prettier than Amanda Nunes. Supporting characters who are not manlets.

Stipe was bodyguard for the RNC convention in Cleveland.

i dont give a shit about political affiliations

that guy's post just made me instantly hate him

I would say that there is alot of crossover between the idiot sections of both fan bases.

Maybe the original plot of the movie would be nice...... Fucking racing!!

I don't want to see them using bad ass cars as their way to fight and have fat vin diesel being able to crack a street with a hulk punch

Maybe the original plot of the movie would be nice...... Fucking racing!!

I don't want to see them using bad ass cars as their way to fight and have fat vin diesel being able to crack a street with a hulk punch

Don't be a nostalgiafag

Things change and evolve. Learn to deal with it

Are MMA fans more cultured or more idiotic than Fast and the Furious fans?

nbyiO5Y.gif

Yeah the movies are terrible, but you sound like a fucking bitch

It would be nice if any of it was in the realm of reality. Fast and furious is literally expandables with cars

Sorry to ruin your fun m8 but I have not seen a single (good) action movie ever that was in the realm of reality. That's the genre. You either love or hate it. Personally I love it, and I don't understand for the life of me how anyone who loves action movies can hate on The Fast and Furious franchise.

Cant see any relationship or limitation between F&F movies and MMA.

Sorry to ruin your fun m8 but I have not seen a single (good) action movie ever that was in the realm of reality. That's the genre. You either love or hate it. Personally I love it, and I don't understand for the life of me how anyone who loves action movies can hate on The Fast and Furious franchise.

Well if that's the case then everyone would love new Ninja turtles or transformers. Effects doesn't make a movie great

Back