Are Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway still together?

i saw her in Melbourne all over another dude
I know, that Dylan Resnekov guy... Supposedly couple's great friend; but I guess it might be Miesha's special bff too... (he has am aussie girl of his own, but who knows, maybe's boning Miesh too)

She got tired of getting poked in the eyes.

To add info to the cause: Cowboy broke up with her longtime girlfriend Lindsay Sheffield.

sheffield.jpg sheffield1.png

Some news may be coming out sooner or later about this...

EDIT: His former girlfriend just confirmed this today via IG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked their private fcb pages they're not friends anymore, also evidence number 1872181

Screw all this, we got it all wrong, her new sex toy is Johnny Nunez... already hate that guy.

And here there are the proofs:

Screenshot_2017-03-26-10-20-21.png Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-01-58.png Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-07-18.png
That's miesha at the back ^

Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-07-28.png Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-07-38.png Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-08-06.png Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-02-03.png

Allow me to hate this guy, not because he's fucking or dating Miesha, but because she cheated on Bryan with someone from their gym... And I kinda have a love/hate thing for Miesha too but won't admitted it completelly

Here it is Miesha with her new love, Jonathan Johnnyboy Nunez in Barcelona, Spain (picture from today 3/30/2017)

Screenshot_2017-03-30-15-05-36.png

This picture was taken December 21 2016 in Idaho. They may have been together since that date or before (clearly she left Bryan for this guy, who hasn't fought since 2015)

Screenshot_2017-03-29-16-20-22.png

Stalking at my finest;)

And here there are the proofs:

View attachment 213811 View attachment 213813 View attachment 213815
That's miesha at the back ^

View attachment 213817 View attachment 213819 View attachment 213821 View attachment 213823

Allow me to hate this guy, not because he's fucking or dating Miesha, but because she cheated on Bryan with someone from their gym... And I kinda have a love/hate thing for Miesha too but won't admitted it completelly

I thought it was that Filipino live in chef of Meishas tht she cheated with.

I thought it was that Filipino live in chef of Meishas tht she cheated with.

Lol nah, that's Travis Calanoc, he's Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc's husband. And Miesha has better taste than that. This guy is from Xtreme Couture too, but never was couple's friend. Nicdali and Travis were Brysha's friend couple.

Lol nah, that's Travis Calanoc, he's Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc's husband. And Miesha has better taste than that. This guy is from Xtreme Couture too, but never was couple's friend. Nicdali and Travis were Brysha's friend couple.

Did she really fool on Bryan with this guy? Tate looks very flirty even when Bryan was around her some big ball players at the Espys were flirting with her and she enjoyed it and Bryan was there she was like 5 foot 10 with heels on and Bryan was looking like 5 foot 4, didnt Meishas mom cheat on her dad

Did she really fool on Bryan with this guy? Tate looks very flirty even when Bryan was around her some big ball players at the Espys were flirting with her and she enjoyed it and Bryan was there she was like 5 foot 10 with heels on and Bryan was looking like 5 foot 4, didnt Meishas mom cheat on her dad

I really don't know if she fooled on him with this guy; but If they're together (or were seeing travelling together without Bryan) since December, she may have cheated on him; it's said Brysha broke up around October (yes, despite him being at her corner for her last fight)

Anyway, Bryan is 5 foot 9 ;) but I get your point; and maybe Miesha's not the kind of person we all thought. I still have the feeling she may've slept with Cowboy when they had to travel to PA back in 2015 for promotions, and Bryan had to travel to London for the same reason at the same time...

Don't have any idea about Miesha's mother, but Doesn't she has a stepsister from the same mother and a different dad? And it's not like that sister is the youngest of all, it's her middle sister, so she may've cheated on him.

I really don't know if she fooled on him with this guy; but If they're together (or were seeing travelling together without Bryan) since December, she may have cheated on him; it's said Brysha broke up around October (yes, despite him being at her corner for her last fight)

Anyway, Bryan is 5 foot 9 ;) but I get your point; and maybe Miesha's not the kind of person we all thought. I still have the feeling she may've slept with Cowboy when they had to travel to PA back in 2015 for promotions, and Bryan had to travel to London for the same reason at the same time...

Don't have any idea about Miesha's mother, but Doesn't she has a stepsister from the same mother and a different dad? And it's not like that sister is the youngest of all, it's her middle sister, so she may've cheated on him.

LOL Bryan 5 foot 9? thats the UFC height exaggeration.

That guy is 5 foot 6, Meisha is 5 foot 5.

Whats weird is Miesha comes off as loyal girl, I think she is one of those girls who wants to look class so she latches to one guy but is creeping on the side or waiting for some guy to go at her. She is hot so she is intimidating to the regular guy, from what I read Bryan basically started dating her when she was 17 or something, he was her trainer and she ws an ugly duckling tom boy who became gorgeous as she matured late bloomer.

Holly Holm is another chick who looks easy to get at. She drinks a lot and if her hubby wsnt with her when Jamie Foxx gave them a ride she would have gave up the goods.

Those goody goody girls are always the ones who you have to be careful of.

LOL Bryan 5 foot 9? thats the UFC height exaggeration.

That guy is 5 foot 6, Meisha is 5 foot 5.

Whats weird is Miesha comes off as loyal girl, I think she is one of those girls who wants to look class so she latches to one guy but is creeping on the side or waiting for some guy to go at her. She is hot so she is intimidating to the regular guy, from what I read Bryan basically started dating her when she was 17 or something, he was her trainer and she ws an ugly duckling tom boy who became gorgeous as she matured late bloomer.

Holly Holm is another chick who looks easy to get at. She drinks a lot and if her hubby wsnt with her when Jamie Foxx gave them a ride she would have gave up the goods.

Those goody goody girls are always the ones who you have to be careful of.

According to Sherdog he is http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bryan-Caraway-13791

They didn't gave an exact age of when they started dating, but Miesha was a junior or freshman in college, and Bryan was a senior.

I think you might be right about that type of girls, specially Miesha. I dunno about Holly, but Miesha certanly is that kind of girl.

According to Sherdog he is http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Bryan-Caraway-13791

They didn't gave an exact age of when they started dating, but Miesha was a junior or freshman in college, and Bryan was a senior.

I think you might be right about that type of girls, specially Miesha. I dunno about Holly, but Miesha certanly is that kind of girl.

lol brother you sure do know a lot of bout Tate.

Holly is def that type man, she is too girly you ever seen her with Jamie Foxx, Foxx wanted to bagn her brains out didnt know she had a hubby and Holly was tipsy as hell and her hubby was in the back seat filming.

Holly is kinda rough mainly because she has horribly leathery weathered skin, she went out in the sun wayyyy to much, women with fair pale skin shouldn;t be out in the sun that much I think they say if your skin is fair you should only go out in the sun for 20 minutes tops just to get Vitamin D, fair skin absorbs D better.

But if Holly had better skin and ti was smooth and soft like a female, she would be smoking hot, you can tell she has a pink taco

lol brother you sure do know a lot of bout Tate.

Holly is def that type man, she is too girly you ever seen her with Jamie Foxx, Foxx wanted to bagn her brains out didnt know she had a hubby and Holly was tipsy as hell and her hubby was in the back seat filming.

Holly is kinda rough mainly because she has horribly leathery weathered skin, she went out in the sun wayyyy to much, women with fair pale skin shouldn;t be out in the sun that much I think they say if your skin is fair you should only go out in the sun for 20 minutes tops just to get Vitamin D, fair skin absorbs D better.

But if Holly had better skin and ti was smooth and soft like a female, she would be smoking hot, you can tell she has a pink taco

Yeah, I tend to stalk Miesha a lot, specially nowadays she's in Spain with this new guy, but now she seems to be really bussy given that she's been inactive on Snaptchat since two days ago, and she used to post videos like 5 times per day.

I think Holly is hot, no matter her skin, she has a lot of freckles but also she sunbath more that she should. Nothing that make up can't mend. I remember the Jamie Foxx times, when she became champion, he invite her and her husband to have dinner at his place. maybe he had diferent intentions...

Sharing new Miesha and Johnny's pictures; not long from a future picture together at this point

17553884_1361426387213308_465428395525100692_n.jpg

Screenshot_2017-04-01-01-11-13.png

Love how PVZ thinks she can still get this guy... BTW this guy, Johnny, used to f*ck one of the Pimsaguan twins (or both, who knows, two years ago)

They were watching UFC 210 together ... how sweet (not)

Screenshot_2017-04-09-17-47-24.png Screenshot_2017-04-09-17-49-24.png

check the furniture at the back, at the top of the TV, it's the same...
<mma3><mma1>

This is just pathetic even in a place like this. A new low.

No pussies are getting wet by this soft fuck.

Back