Are Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway still together?

I'm ashamed to admit I read that entire OP and even watched the vid

Nothing to be ashamed of.

BTW, what do you think of the Heat's 8 game win streak? I know many Heat fans are rooting for the tank. Which side are you on?

Nothing to be ashamed of.

BTW, what do you think of the Heat's 8 game win streak? I know many Heat fans are rooting for the tank. Which side are you on?

The streak has definitely been fun but I'll be pretty pissed if we don't get a top 10 pick this year

As far as I'm concerned, Miesha and Bryan Tate are still together.

And even if they aren't, what the hell do you care for? You have no shot. Your wrestling isn't good enough.

Bad news guys I think they are still together, so sadly Bryan is not single. Don't be too disappointed, you can still enjoy his fights. But he is not avaliable.

And even if they aren't, what the hell do you care for? You have no shot. Your wrestling isn't good enough.

I have better wrestling than Cuckaway.

The streak has definitely been fun but I'll be pretty pissed if we don't get a top 10 pick this year

To be honest, I would look into the possibility of trading Hassan Whiteside for Amir Johnson and that 1st overall Brooklyn pick.

Miesha is so sexy. Hnnng. I hope caraway did all the sex things to her.

jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

I think Cowboy's engaged...& him & Miesha have the same manager.

I think Cowboy's engaged...& him & Miesha have the same manager.
Then its for certain.

I know those manager types... Always trying to engineer the next celeb couple - provably sending them on all these pressers on purpose to instigate shit.

I've already posted this on other thread about this breakup:

They broke up around September. August 26th was the last time they've seen together publictly when Miesha acted as the 12th man for the Seahawks (whatever the fuck that means)

Around September Miesha and Bryan stopped following each other on IG. Then Bryan followed her back. Miesha also unfollowed him on TT.

31 October was the last time Bryan commented her picture on IG. Cowboy started to comment kinda private things on her IG by november, like "that sushi helped you to lose weight" or some shit like that.

Around Sept/Oct Miesha bought herself a house.

He kept being her coach till her retirement. They may not be even talking each other now.

Bryan unfollowed her on TT around January (he still follows her on IG)

They seems to be taking care of their dogs like the children of divorced parents. And she's currently flying (I think to Washington) with her dog Skooter, and no sight of Bryan's dog Buddy; given that yesterday she was with both dogs at a dog park.

What amazes me the most is that you had the same thoughts than me about Cerrone! And I think he might be the reason they break up, or at least one of the reasons. Cerrone always wanted Miesha, that was kinda obvious and comprehensible (every guy wants her).

There's another of those BMF Ranch vids that Cerrone shoot, when he went to Extreme Couture to train (just to roll with Miesha) He was waiting for Miesha (and Bryan) to arrive to the gym since long, and when they both saw him there and waiting, they seemed to be really consterned; they even say hello from a distance and cowboy congratulated Bryan on some sort of a big jump he made with his bike.
It's too obvious he went there to roll with Miesha, he didn't roll with anyone else, being that it could've been more productive for him to roll with Bryan despite the weight difference. I think he did it to show it on video and make himself look like a winner that got to roll with Miesha (like claiming some sort of territory)

I know they have the same manager and so; but there's definitely something happend there. Have Cerrone's "girl" shown up lately on his social media? I think she disapeared from his life.

I know all this because I work for the CIA, not because I stalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back