Are Miesha Tate and Bryan Caraway still together?

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The evidence suggests that they are not..

This is the last picture of Caraway that Miesha has posted on her Instagram:

This picture is from over 35 weeks ago.

If you check out her Instagram, over the past 8 months she has been to various different locations, done a numerous of different things, and still no sign of Bryan. She has posted many other pictures with guys, been to many events, such as movies, football games and even surfing on the beach, and still, no sign of Bryan. Where did little Bryan go?

Now check out Caraway's Instagram, and you'll see this picture from about 6 weeks ago. Make whatever you want out of it.. :rolleyes:

Looks like to me Caraway has received the cold shoulder. Miesha won the belt 10 months ago and has since become an egocentric individual. The attraction is not there anymore.

Or, maybe there's a mystery man. Maybe, Tate had a fling and has since been having guilty repercussions with regards to her relationship with Bryan.

If this is indeed the case, who could this mystery man possibly be?

Well, she posted this picture 3 days ago on her Instagram..

If you recall, these two have been known to have a little history back in the day..
cowboytate-660x400.jpg

Also, check out this little scene between the two (time-stamped)..

They certainly are close to one another!

From all of this evidence, according to my bachelors of science in Sherdog-ology, I conclude that Cowboy f**k*d Tate.

What do you guys think?

Nope they've split. She trained with him for her last 2 camps but they were no longer together at that point.

And sorry to burst your bubbles but Cowboy and Cupcake aren't together either.

It's so sad if they have split up, they were MMAs true power couple

Cerrone and Tate are both repped by Kevin Harvick, that's why they're around each other a lot, they're teammates of sort.

It's so sad if they have split up, they were MMAs true power couple

Tate was the only one with any power in that power couple. It was destined to fail once WMMA took off and Tate was thrusted into the spotlight. She can do so much better than Caraway at this point.

Nope they've split. She trained with him for her last 2 camps but they were no longer together at that point.

I'm sure Cerrone and Miesha have banged. Cowboy has a great track record with hot women.

Idk but Brian was the luckiest man on earth will they we're together.

Tate was the only one with any power in that power couple. It was destined to fail once WMMA took off and Tate was thrusted into the spotlight. She can do so much better than Caraway at this point.

A crying shame, they were truly the Jay-Z and Beyonce of MMA.

Without training camps, Caraway probably figured she was going to balloon out and turn into a porker.

I think Cowboy and Bryan are a sort of friends..? Or at least that one episode of BMF ranch (i think). Bryan let cowboy use his truck to take Cerrones boat, when his truck went down.

Edit:

scratch that they end up messing up his truck too in episode 2

She made millions as champ and tossed him to the side.

friends with benefits?

Back