are Libs seriously mad at Trump because he wasn't specific enough in his condemning statement?

Trump is an American first nationalist and probably the least racist politician in the USA.

In his ideology there is no race. This what the left are not able to understand or don't want to understand.
So they lose all their shit and produce brainwash kids like HomerThompson, everyday.

I dont know man. I am a very left leaning Bernie supporter. I am very critical of Obama and him not saying the words Islamic terrorism. I think tiptoeing around the real danger that Islamic terrorism poses is a major problem.

By the same token I think Trump did not say specific words to keep those hate groups supporting him. They really are part of his base. I also think that coming out 2 days later was only because of pressure from the public.

People keep asking the question "When will Trump speaking out about these issues be enough?" The answer to that is when the alt right and fucking Nazis are clear that Trump is not supporting them overtly or covertly. Right now they are NOT clear about this fact. As a leftist that is all I am asking for and I dont think its too much to ask for.

That's about it right there.

Make it 100% clear to everyone involved where he stands. He's been vague so far.

"Nazis are cowards and racists are wrong. The Klan is disgusting. I don't want their support or their votes. I want nothing from them."

Of course, if he felt that way, he wouldn't be associated with Steve Bannon.

And what is even the point?

Trump condemned all violent groups!
I know, I know. What a terrible person...
How did he dare? o_O

In my opinion, this is only correct and right way to deal with such a situation.
There is no such a thing like "good" or "bad" violence. A democracy has to deal with different opinions peacefully. WITHOUT EXCEPTION!

I am not sure why, but the retarded left thinks they have the moral high ground. And because they feeel this way, they think they have the right to use violence against people who don't agree with them.

They are mad at Trump because the Russia thing is not sticking, so now we have the Racist thing.

This is how the Left and the Establishment Republicans (because they are complicit) take out someone that is not from The Swamp.

Note: I am no big Trump fan, but it is what it is.

Sad that people spend their time protesting for absolutely nothing.

Trump is an American first nationalist and probably the least racist politician in the USA.

In his ideology there is no race. This what the left are not able to understand or don't want to understand.
So they lose all their shit and produce brainwash kids like HomerThompson, everyday.

<{Heymansnicker}>

No over compensation here!

Trump: I denounce neo-nazis and white supremacists BUT I also denounce the "alt left" (BLM, ANTIFA, SJWs, etc.)

Regressive Left: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

scream-no.gif

That's about it right there.

Make it 100% clear to everyone involved where he stands. He's been vague so far.

"Nazis are cowards and racists are wrong. The Klan is disgusting. I don't want their support or their votes. I want nothing from them."

Of course, if he felt that way, he wouldn't be associated with Steve Bannon.

{<doc}

And what is even the point?

Trump condemned all violent groups!
I know, I know. What a terrible person...
How did he dare? o_O

In my opinion, this is only correct and right way to deal with such a situation.
There is no such a thing like "good" or "bad" violence. A democracy has to deal with different opinions peacefully. WITHOUT EXCEPTION!

I am not sure why, but the retarded left thinks they have the moral high ground. And because they feeel this way, they think they have the right to use violence against people who don't agree with them.

This debate has you defending Nazis man, and white supremacists just to get one over on the libs. Don't do that. You can vehemently disagree with fucking leftists. No problem. But please lets not say all hate is equal to fucking Nazi hate.....

In this particular case, I see no conspiracy. I often see terrorist attacks by Jihadists as being part of a larger organized efforth, however.

Thanks. I understood that the first couple of times. Just trying to find out if you're holding member/group associations to the same standard when it comes to creating an atmosphere of intolerance and the ensuing violence that springs from it.

This debate has you defending Nazis man, and white supremacists just to get one over on the libs. Don't do that. You can vehemently disagree with fucking leftists. No problem. But please lets not say all hate is equal to fucking Nazi hate.....

Please tell me who has defended them?
If you mean Trump, definitely not.

Personally I dislike the ideas of the alt-right, KKK etc.

But you can hate whoever you want as long as you don't violate the law.
Antifa is not the police, who possesses the right to beat the shit out of you just because they feel you could be a nazi.

All radical methods and groups are anti democratic and it's important to mention this.
The media clearly overreacted regarding Trump in this case, because they are literally blind on the left eye.

Nixon didn't go to jail either was just forced to resign, trump or jr don't have to go to jail for impeachment…plus this isn't going away more will be discovered

It requires a vote and there are not enough Democrats and RINOs right now. The left will have to hope to gain a lot of seats in 2018. Bill Clinton was impeached and the left still adores him. He was never even removed from office.

The Democrats have far stronger ties to Russia than Trump. They also have their own collusion issues to worry about.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ress-digging-into-dnc-ukraine-connection.html
Trump’s not alone: Congress digging into DNC-Ukraine connection

Last edited:
I am going to have to confirm that. I dont believe it. If it is true though it will be just another nail in the coffin for Hillary. She didn't get my vote.

Can you provide a link?

I need to see the context because IF its a scholarly article or statistical analysis for something that changes things a lot.

You didn't look at the post man. You don't remember the huge Wikileaks dump? I already posted a link along with a screenshot of the ACTUAL e-mail in the very comment that you responded to. There was NEVER a denial that any of the e-mails released by Wikileaks were fake. The MSM went out of its way to bury the content of these e-mails by making it all about Russian hacking which they still have not been able to prove. In all likelihood it was an internal leak by Seth Rich who was suspiciously killed.

Back