Are kids not that great?

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm hanging around childless ppl and they rant about kids aren't that great. That anyone can have them and they ruin more lives then help people. That a car to a car person is as important as a parent with a kid to the car guy. Or basically any other example you want to think of.

Is this true? I have a kid and I love him. I don't say he saved me or take millions of pics. However if people do? Who gives a F? Or if your a dog person and take millions of pics? IDC if u do.

Why do childless humans say kids aren't that great? Is it because parents over talk their kids?

Parents never stfu about their kids. It's annoying. No, they aren't that great, which is why I chose never to have kids. Well, that and a million other reasons.

probably because kids are a lot of work and are frequently a pain in the ass

but i have talked to enough people who said they never wanted kids, but now that they have one, they are happier than theyve ever been and their kid was the best thing thats every happened to them...

when enough people that i trust tell me that, i believe them. having kids is probably great

Parents never stfu about their kids. It's annoying. No, they aren't that great, which is why I chose never to have kids. Well, that and a million other reasons.

How would you know kids (ie your OWN kids) are not that great if you never had any? Watching or playing with random kids and your own are two very different things.

I'm hanging around childless ppl and they rant about kids aren't that great. That anyone can have them and they ruin more lives then help people. That a car to a car person is as important as a parent with a kid to the car guy. Or basically any other example you want to think of.

Is this true? I have a kid and I love him. I don't say he saved me or take millions of pics. However if people do? Who gives a F? Or if your a dog person and take millions of pics? IDC if u do.

Why do childless humans say kids aren't that great? Is it because parents over talk their kids?

Looks like those people are miserable people, I don't like kids or having to raise kids too but I would not say that Kids are not great or people should not have kids.

I'm sure having your own kid must feel great.
I'm sure trying heroin must feel great.

probably because kids are a lot of work and are frequently a pain in the ass

but i have talked to enough people who said they never wanted kids, but now that they have one, they are happier than theyve ever been and their kid was the best thing thats every happened to them...

when enough people that i trust tell me that, i believe them. having kids is probably great
Of course they say that. Would they really admit to themselves, or you, that it was a mistake and they hate it? That's a mistake that comes with an 18 year commitment at least. People have a hard enough time admitting they were in the wrong if they rear end someone.

plus you'd have to have sex with a women

How would you know kids (ie your OWN kids) are not that great if you never had any? Watching or playing with random kids and your own are two very different things.

Because I can know that raising a kid is more of a pain in the ass than I want to deal with, without having them. I don't have to eat dog shit to know I don't want to eat it.

Many kids are ungrateful. It takes years and years of hard work and along with pacience and proper disciplining to raise a child right.

I've worked enough years in customer service to witness what a nightmare kids can be. And it seems like mainly the most irresponsible are the only ones reproducing.

Of course they say that. Would they really admit to themselves, or you, that it was a mistake and they hate it? That's a mistake that comes with an 18 year commitment at least. People have a hard enough time admitting they were in the wrong if they rear end someone.

idk, lots of people say things were a mistake

you hear a lot of people saying marriage was a mistake and they wish they stayed single longer

There are arguments for and against having them. Depending on the type of person you are and how suitable of a parent you would be should be a factor in having them. Unfortunately there are lot of unsuitable people having kids.

I'm happy not having kids at 37 because I am very selfish with my time and do not want to make the commitment. Which is fine. The people who are good parents that enjoy their kids and the commitment, that's great too.

LOL at someone with no kids commenting about having kids.

It's simply impossible for a person to understand what it's like to have kids without having gone through it. It's not something that can be described or put into words. Bottom line, don't listen to childless people in regards to having kids.

Angry virgins checked in already? Dont be angry at children because you had shitty parents, its not the kids fault.

Angry virgins checked in already? Dont be angry at children because you had shitty parents, its not the kids fault.
But would you be willing to admit that there are some people in this world that shouldn't reproduce?

Back