Are Jon Jones’ critics starting to get worried?

Exposing cheaters after fans complained for a decade on how we need a real testing system.

My favorite fighter is exposed as a cheat = USADA is doing it wrong.
All I heard for a decade was fans saying that Pride was better.

And it wasn't because of Pride's strict testing.

All I see is a bunch of salty haters who whine and can’t appreciate greatness. This is why you’re all unsuccessful and bitter.
View attachment 435525
Please tell us more about how successful And happy you are defending an admitted drug abuser who you dont know personally and has no idea who you are.

Killing PPV's and ruining the names of innocent young men. No shame whatsoever. Ban, tar, and feather.

Let them bang, USADA. Let them bang!

I don’t understand why these mma fans are under the delusion that this will ever be a clean sport, who cares? Let them bang and let them put on great fights, that’s why people watch mma to enjoy high level fights and great performances.

Like nobody wants to see the fucking Miami dolphins play the Washington Redskins in the super bowl.

either Jon Jones the all natty GOAT who has been wrongly accused

or UFC is fake sport that helps cheaters

you decide

Literally nobody was complaining about all of the great fights.

Who cares what they choose to do, let them bang.

Most people I see upset with the USADA are Silva/Jones fans that are upset that their GOAT contender was exposed as cheater and their legacy rightfully tainted as a result.

Most people I see upset with the USADA are Silva/Jones fans that are upset that their GOAT contender was exposed as cheater and their legacy rightfully tainted as a result.

I am anti USADA because I enjoy great fights, who doesn’t want to see Vitor Belfort throwing all the Tekken wheel kicks knocking dudes out left and right?

Jon has plenty of critics and haters that try to bask in moral victories and hate on his success and dominance.

Now that rumors have continued to pick up regarding Jones vs Gus 2 headlining UFC 230, how do the Jon haters feel now?

Angry, shocked, worried, nervous? The GOAT’s name is being cleared rightfully so, and he’s coming back to finish Gus off for good. Then he will take DC’s HW belt super bowl weekend and make him cry again.

<{jackyeah}><JonesLaugh>
View attachment 435521

Quite frankly, I do think he might be innocent. But if so, he is incredibly stupid.
Because you don't get "caught" twice, and don't start to pay attention to the rules.
He admitted that he paid his manager to read and sign the forms he was supposed to.
He admitted that he had someone go through the online training for him.
He paid someone to "take care" of the substances he would put on his body...

when the fuck will he act like a professional?

I do think he is one of the biggest talents in MMA history.
But this is not a playground. It is a grown up game and he should own his fucking responsibility.

If he gets banned, it is fully ON HIM. Because guilty or not, he is the one who did not pay attention to how his career was being handled.

I am anti USADA because I enjoy great fights, who doesn’t want to see Vitor Belfort throwing all the Tekken wheel kicks knocking dudes out left and right?

Rules are rules. If people are OK with that, then lobby them to allow PEDs. But as it is, I'm glad the cheaters are exposed.

Absolutely no different than before. I don't take MMA that serious. More important things in my life to worry about. The guys a cunt though.

Back