Are Jon Jones’ critics starting to get worried?

If he was fighting at 230 I think he would’ve been in the testing pool again and have been tested by now...jmo

He is in the testing pool. All the time spent outside of it prolonges the suspension. The issue will be with getting a licence in time for UFC 230, since he can start the whole process only after the official end of his suspension.

so you're successful because you're his cheerleader on sherdog?

Just so we are clear I was mocking you not Jon. That seems to be a distinction you didn’t seem to comprehend.

The bitterness in your souls is unhealthy and you should both find an outlet to let it all out.

Unfortunately I can’t be that outlet for you fellas. Stay safe out there

I just want to see clean jones vs. DC. DC wrecks non-PED user Jones. Then he can fuck off and get banned for life.

source.gif

Jones' biggest beef is likely watching DC making money and enjoying fame that should be his.

USADA has done everything wrong from day one.

Exposing cheaters after fans complained for a decade on how we need a real testing system.

My favorite fighter is exposed as a cheat = USADA is doing it wrong.

View attachment 435523
That’s just wishful thinking from the haters. Jon is innocent anyway so I don’t know what you mean by “again”
Was he innocent when he got stripped the first time? When he came back for the second DC fight I knew he would mess it up again and he didn't dissapoint. Statistically speaking history repeats itself so logically it's stupid to think Jones has changed, most likely he will still mess up again in a big way.

Angry, shocked, worried, nervous? The GOAT’s name is being cleared rightfully so, and he’s coming back to finish Gus off for good. Then he will take DC’s HW belt super bowl weekend and make him cry again.

Im excited. Nothing would make be more happy than to see Jones getting his face smashed again.

alexander-gustafsson-lands-a-sharp-right-on-jon-jones-in-the-main-a-picture-id181682336

USADA has done everything wrong from day one.
Killing PPV's and ruining the names of innocent young men. No shame whatsoever. Ban, tar, and feather.

Let them bang, USADA. Let them bang!

Exposing cheaters after fans complained for a decade on how we need a real testing system.

My favorite fighter is exposed as a cheat = USADA is doing it wrong.

Literally nobody was complaining about all of the great fights.

Who cares what they choose to do, let them bang.

Nah nothing would surprise me. Its a business at the end of the day.

I’m not worried at all. Jon will shit the bed again, one way or another - I guarantee you. Probably within weeks or months, too.

Back