Are Indian burns a legal technique?

DatWall

‾̒̏̉̉̂̓ ‾̈́̃̐̍̃̐͘ ‾̊͑̓̅̓ ‾͊̒̉̽̓̉͝ ‾̾͊̉̀̈́ ‾̓̑͐̔͂
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm talking about the move where you grab someones arm with both hands and twist in opposite directions. You probably just remember it as a fun prank, along with wet willies and purple nurples (also pretty effective), but did you know the Indian burn is an ancient Hopi Indian technique that was used to torture fallen enemies on the battle field? [citation needed]

sober2.jpg

Provided there aren't cheaters using PED enriched creams to give them super elastic skin *cough*mendez*cough*, the Indian burn can cause devastating injuries to an opponent.
02.jpg

http://www.boredom-induced.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t577.html

That savage wound was inflicted by an average Joe. Imagine what a trained Ultimate Fighter could do to someone?

So is the dreaded Indian burn safe for the Octagon? I never see fighters do it, I assume that means its banned. Then again, if its illegal, Jones would probably have done it at least once by now.

I've heard Reebok are now working on their anti-wedgie shorts.

I legit laughed out loud. Good job.

If an Indian gives an Indian burn, would that be redundant?

Foul #9

1. Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh
Rats. I figured something like this would be too deadly for the Octagon.

That Pic though ouch!!

I legit laughed out loud. Good job.
Show me some love then brother! I suspect 'likes' are the only thing saving me from infractions.

15wavz5.gif

I could see Mayhem trying it on someone, if he ever fights again LoL

Good thing there aren't any toilets for swirlies.

Is farting on someone a legal technique? Like if you have full mount on a guy and you fart on him so he turns over in disgust and gives up his neck?

Is farting on someone a legal technique? Like if you have full mount on a guy and you fart on him so he turns over in disgust and gives up his neck?
Just shit your pants right before the fight starts, make the fight hell for the enemy.

Foul #9

1. Clawing, pinching or twisting the flesh

DOn't know why this got Wastelanded. It was a legit question pertaining to the official sanctioned rules, and a legit answer was given.

Back