Are haters forgetting?

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mike J. Perry has 4 FINISHES inside the octagon and 3 DECISION losses against RUNNERS. That's a 4-3 record at the highest level.

If Perry doesn't move forward, these runners would look like the average blokes that they are and wouldn't land anything more than baby strikes. They would eventually get frustrated and run into a BOMB from Perry.

Perry is a TOP fighter, he just needs to switch up his game plan since it is now evident he will continue fighting natural born runners looking to stick and move, studying the Jouban fight tape

Had Perry fought Lawler, Till, or Cerrone instead of these 3 RUNNERS, we'd likely see a different outcome

New Gameplan Perry is coming for that Platinum Gold.

I know man just look how his fist and feet ran right into his head! Fuckin runners!

giphy.gif

"Perry is a TOP fighter"

giphy.gif

Mike J. Perry has 4 FINISHES inside the octagon and 3 DECISION losses against RUNNERS. That's a 4-3 record at the highest level.

If Perry doesn't move forward, these runners would look like the average blokes that they are and wouldn't land anything more than baby strikes. They would eventually get frustrated and run into a BOMB from Perry.

Perry is a TOP fighter, he just needs to switch up his game plan since it is now evident he will continue fighting natural born runners looking to stick and move, studying the Jouban fight tape

Had Perry fought Lawler, Till, or Cerrone instead of these 3 RUNNERS, we'd likely see a different outcome

New Gameplan Perry is coming for that Platinum Gold.

Perry is all brawl and NO technique. Period. The only why he’s getting gold is if he buys it.
His defense is shit. He’s got a lot of work to put in. Real work. Not that bullshit w/his gf.

Anybody emotionally invested enough in somebody or something they have never met in their life to hate or love has serious fucking issues

Heavy hands and a chin is not enough at the higher competition levels. These people you are mad at and calling runners actually have more fight iq than Perry does or he would already have the ability to read his opponents and adjust to their game.

Perry needs to work on his skills and set up his natural gifts and stop expecting people to just stand in the pocket with him.

I guess at this point he understands as much about fighting as most of his fans that get upset that he gets beat by guys who know how to not just stand in there like it's a tough man contest.

I am not a hater at all, I just know the guy needs work or he will just be an exciting one dimensional gatekeeper.

Back