Are hand and wrist injuries common in Wrestling/Jiu Jitsu/Judo?

It depends on many things. How often do you train, how hard do you train, how old are you etc..
I haven't had practically any wrist/finger injuries. Sometimes I might have had a little stiffness in my fingers, especially when I wake up. But practically zero injuries.

Judo and BJJ are much harder on the fingers than submission grappling. I train every day, basically 50/50 gi and no-gi. But zero wrestling/judo/standup grappling. My fingers are fine.

Hand injuries are far more infrequent than others in jiu jitsu. Most people that tape their fingers up have no idea how to tape them correctly, or even why they are doing it in the first place. They just see other people do it and imitate it.

That being said, accidents can happen. One of the worst injuries I've ever had, and the one that has had the most lasting effects was a hand injury, where I posted to my hand while being taken down in practice, landed funny and broke two metacarpals and tore a ton of soft tissue (which was much more severe than the actual break). The fluid in my hand eroded the joint, and now I have arthritis. It took a long time to heal, still hurts, and I have a limited range of motion as well as less grip strength in that hand because of it. Afterwards, I had to get a series of cortisone injections to disperse the fluid accumulating in the joint and reduce inflammation, but haven't had to do that in years now luckily.

Broke two fingers, sprained one. Strained wrist a few times. Arthritis from grip breaking.

I think TKD should be safer for you hands.

I have at least one slightly sprained finger all the time.

Gi wrecks your fingers.

I would strongly recommend a musician stick with no gi training.

Back