Are fighters with hairy armpits allowed to compete in octagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu
{<doc}<DisgustingHHH><{ByeHomer}>

The reason many guys shave and wax is so that when they are grappling the hair doesn't get yanked out due to friction... If they want to have clumps of hair pulled off their bodies, so be it.

grappling is weird, like this thread

The reason many guys shave and wax is so that when they are grappling the hair doesn't get yanked out due to friction... If they want to have clumps of hair pulled off their bodies, so be it.

#realtalk

what the fuck. Why the hell wouldn't they be able to? Why the fuck is everyone answering like this is a normal question. What the fuck is going on here?

Tom Lawlor doesn't shower leading up to fights so i don't think they care about hygiene

There does seem to be something fishy about armpit hair in the UFC. At least Robbie Lawler had armpit hair before the UFC and now I don't think he does.

Sometimes I wonder about this and it's surprising to me that I never even notice whether fighters have armpit hair while I watch the fights. A Sherdogger said something about Demian Maia's nipples the other day and I thought "who notices that shit?"

Last edited:
It better be. It's bad enough the times they're forced to clip a fighter's nails before they step into the Octagon, can you imagine them having to whip out a razor?

It better be. It's bad enough the times they're forced to clip a fighter's nails before they step into the Octagon, can you imagine them having to whip out a razor?
BEST-fb-template-89.jpg

Women are supposed to have hair. Prepubescent girls do not. I prefer women, but hey, maybe I'm the weird one.

Armpit hair is cool by me.

Agree! Although I am not a fan of pit hair on girls, hair down below is super hot!

Would the fighter with the hairiest armpits be the TUFT winner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back