Are deodorants not a thing in Europe?

I never wear deodorant. I’m not interested in putting all sorts of wierd shit under my arm to seep into my pores. I’m an in shape person who doesn’t eat disgusting shit snd I’m not a heavy sweater so it’s not really necessary at all.

Indians have got to be the worst for BO.
It's like they use a dirtier arm pit for deodorant.

<45>

at TS, Brit here and I’d say everybody I know uses deodorant (and showers daily) can’t answer for mainland Europeans though

Your guys problem is more dental.
It is known.

I’d like to add the rider that it’s Indians from India that are like that.
Born and raised.

Fukn never use deodorant and guzzle garlic and onions by the bushel till it’s literally coming out of their pores.

I did a trip in Europe for about a month this summer and the bo is strong. You really notice it on public transportations. Always bring a mask.

I just splash chemicals and aluminium on my skin, nothing bad can....... I mean most aircraft are made of aluminium and there pretty safe.........right?? Most cars are made of steel, that must be bad, more people die in cars, what's your opinion on toothpaste?

I do layovers at Frankfurt a lot. I fly with lot of Germans. I don't notice a smell but the women were big and thick before it became fashionable.

That's just the sausage factory....... They sell most of there product to Berlin....they love sausage in Berlin, just the west...... east eats turnips still......

It's more than deodorant, it's daily showers. Many countries don't shower every day whereas Americans are up to 2 per day.

Deodorant is largely a marketing thing.
Shampoo has got to be a marketing thing also.

Why isn’t using soap or a detergent bar sufficient enough to clean hair?

I don't get showering multiple times a day. Maybe it's different for me because I work construction but showering before work is a huge waste of time in any labor job.

I work in the restaurant industry and think the same way, I take my showers after work. Maybe in the summer if its super hot I'll take another shower right before bed so I don't get to sleep all sweaty but otherwise 1 a day is enough.

It's our brains, telling us to emit sweet musk in order to tell our ladies that our penises are superior due to the retention of our gloriously intact foreskins.

It's our brains, telling us to emit sweet musk in order to tell our ladies that our penises are superior due to the retention of our gloriously intact foreskins.
Ah so that's why I get more chicks than guys in better shape than me.

Brazilians are known to shower more than anybody. It's a cultural thing.
When I lived in Seattle I was surprised about the lack of showering. Mofos just don't like it for some reason.

The comedians on Page 1....so good GearMetalSolid is gonna quote them.

Brazilians are known to shower more than anybody. It's a cultural thing.
As husband of a brazilian chick I can confirm this. We, Spaniards, shower at least once a day, but brazilians are on a different level when it comes to personal hygiene.

Just a guess here: must be their cuisine, due to all the spices they use. It seeps into clothes, kinda like cigarette smoke.

As husband of a brazilian chick I can confirm this. We, Spaniards, shower at least once a day, but brazilians are on a different level when it comes to personal hygiene.
That's why our girls are the best. Apart from being the best looking, ofc.

Just a guess here: must be their cuisine, due to all the spices they use. It seeps into clothes, kinda like cigarette smoke.
It has to be. I used to work in a gym when I was younger and we would have to kindly notify people to wear deodorant if there were too many complaints. Most of them were Indians and most of the time it wasn't your conventional BO smell. It was always a weird, chemically, manufactured sort of smell. Very conflicting.

Through this thread I learned that Europeans stink. I never knew!

Imagine NOT putting on deodorant. Holy smokes.

Back