Are Colby and Usman the new versions of Fitch and Shields?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Top notch wrestlers that can impose their game on pretty much all of their opponents. Big difference for me, and also why I think they would both beat both Fitch and Shields, is that they can also fight somewhat successfully on the feet if they have to.

I personally think that both Colby and Kamaru are better than either of them, and would decision them if they fought in their prime; they are better defensive wrestlers, and they'd be able to take either guy down more often than not, while the same wouldn't happen for Jon or Jake. So that leads me to believe that they'd have the edge on the feet and in the wrestling department.

I don’t think Colby nor Usman are anything like Fitch or shields quite honestly

fitch and shields are better grapplers, and better fighters relative to the time period they were in their primes.

Nah Fitch and shields were actually good

No, Shields never had a strong takedown game in mma. He got muscled around by a lot of bigger guys, while Colby has done well with strong guys and has excellent takedown game.

Fitch was the second best at 170 for a hot minute... Shields is one of the best grapplers of his time. Let these kids make it to the top first...

No, Shields never had a strong takedown game in mma. He got muscled around by a lot of bigger guys, while Colby has done well with strong guys and has excellent takedown game.

He got outmuscled by parhalres and Lombard, dont remember anyone else

Fitch was the second best at 170 for a hot minute... Shields is one of the best grapplers of his time. Let these kids make it to the top first...

These guys who post ridiculous shit without any knowledge of the history of the sport or fighters, is beyond maddening

Usman & Shields....are better than Colby Chaos & Fitch

Colby is trying more to be the next Chael P

Back