Are Americans brainwashed? Nikki Haley : Russian cyberinterference into election is 'warfare'

PEDS Help me Post

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
U.S. Ambassador to the U.N., Nikki Haley says:

"When a country can come interfere in another country's elections, that is warfare," she said. "It really is because you're making sure the democracy shifts from what the people want to giving out that misinformation. And we didn't just see it here. ... They are doing this everywhere and this is their new weapon of choice."

She claims that Russian fake news on the 2015 election is actually an act of warfare.

Clearly she, and most other U.S. politicians, are utterly ignoring the fact that the U.S. routinely does the same thing and has interfered in dozens, if not hundreds, of elections over the past 50 years.

Are Americans so brainwashed that they fall for this utter hypocrisy? Or are Democrats just downright fucking stupid?

I thought the whole story was fake news? Did she not get the memo?

Are Americans so brainwashed that they fall for this utter hypocrisy? Or are Democrats just downright fucking stupid?
I'm fairly certain that Nikki Haley, wherever she may be, is not a Democrat.

I find it cool that your are insulting the intelligence of half the nation while you yourself are so misinformed that you don't even know the party affiliation of the figure in question.

Last edited:
Americans, especially Anglo Americans, bought the idea that they are special and now anybody who tells them they aren't is an enemy of the highest order. They believe everything their political party says, even when its contradictory. It's kinda sad really.

I don't think the average American has any idea about how many elections the US has interfered in, including very recently.

I'm fairly certain that Nikki Haley, wherever she may be, is not a Democrat.

She is actually a Republican but the whole "Russian troll and collusion" witch hunt is mostly being advanced by Democrats. Democrats who seem so blinded by their outrage that they are forgetting they do the exact same things to Russia (and many other countries across the globe).

Yeah, let's go to war with Russia because a couple of trolls on Facebook posted news stories of Hillary being a demon (which I am pretty sure is more truth than not).

OBAMA-NETANYAHU-01-800x416.jpg

Doesnt she work for trump. He need to have a word with her

US has declared war on about a dozen other countries then for interfering with their elections. Pot, meet kettle

She is actually a Republican but the whole "Russian troll and collusion" witch hunt is mostly being advanced by Democrats. Democrats who seem so blinded by their outrage that they are forgetting they do the exact same things to Russia (and many other countries across the globe).
So you posted an article about a high profile Republican complaining about Russian hacking to further the narrative that "Russian collusion is a witch hunt being advanced by Democrats"?

Oh boy, politics in 2017.

So you posted an article about a high profile Republican complaining about Russian hacking to further the narrative that "Russian collusion is a witch hunt being advanced by Democrats"?

Oh boy, politics in 2017.

No I posted an article about a high profile Republican complaining about Russian hacking to ask the question if Americans are brainwashed or not.

Americans, especially Anglo Americans, bought the idea that they are special and now anybody who tells them they aren't is an enemy of the highest order. They believe everything their political party says, even when its contradictory. It's kinda sad really.

Don’t think it’s stops with Anglo americans. It’s most anglos: Canadians, British, probably aussies as well

They all have this naive worldview that they are “good guys” n that means anybody opposing them must be “bad guys”

And the FBI, CIA, NSA etc etc.

Don’t think it’s stops with Anglo americans. It’s most anglos: Canadians, British, probably aussies as well

They all have this naive worldview that they are “good guys” n that means anybody opposing them must be “bad guys”

Pretty sure that is a universal thing applying to all people and all groups.

This recent narrative about election tampering is a drop in the buck in terms of what is going on constantly, everywhere. People are just being introduced to the idea of a very old thing. Now it seems that it is just being used for political reasons.

Aptly titled video 'How to Brainwash a nation' contains an excerpt from KBG defector Yuri Bezmenov from the early 80's in regards to ideological subversion

There are longer and more detailed videos from him available.

Not that it is simply a Russian thing, because it isn't. There are more powerful interests within the US doing it to the US population, and this sort of thing happens all over.

Back