Are all men created equally?

"When equality is treated not as a medicine or a safety-gadget but as an ideal we begin to breed that stunted and envious sort of mind which hates all superiority. That mind is the special disease of democracy, as cruelty and servility are the special diseases of privileged societies. It will kill us all if it grows unchecked. The man who cannot conceive a joyful and loyal obedience on the one hand, nor an unembarrassed and noble acceptance of that obedience on the other, the man who has never even wanted to kneel or to bow, is a prosaic barbarian."

-C.S. Lewis

source: https://www.brainpickings.org/2016/11/29/c-s-lewis-equality-democracy/

"When equality is treated not as a medicine or a safety-gadget but as an ideal we begin to breed that stunted and envious sort of mind which hates all superiority. That mind is the special disease of democracy, as cruelty and servility are the special diseases of privileged societies. It will kill us all if it grows unchecked. The man who cannot conceive a joyful and loyal obedience on the one hand, nor an unembarrassed and noble acceptance of that obedience on the other, the man who has never even wanted to kneel or to bow, is a prosaic barbarian."

-C.S. Lewis

source: https://www.brainpickings.org/2016/11/29/c-s-lewis-equality-democracy/

What, kneel and bow? Like, to Soros? What a beta cuck.

No, first of all men were not created. We evolved.
We also differ greatly in abilities and consequently value to society. And that's the way it always work in practice. High value german scientists were pardoned of their NSDAP ties and made to work for the USA while bums were hanged to make an example out of.

I disagree entirely about the 5 on AP Calc, as I took that class and got a 5 yet was the only person in my school that did. I guess the other 20 or so students simply weren't trying?

You're seriously overestimating the average person's intelligence if you believe they can grasp advanced math
I'm not completely sure what AP calculus encompasses but mechanically doing calculations can be grasped by most people with enough training. Things get harder when it involves more abstract thinking. I think most people will never be able to get topology.

Give me one reason why not.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17321-1386184935-28.gif

Yes and no.

Can every man run like Usain Bolt, Jump like LeBron, Lift like Hafthor, Fight like NoMasChenko, Think like Shapiro or beat up the pussy like John C Holmes?

No.

Should everyone be treated fairly/with decency, yes... provided you aren't a complete POS.

Morally ? Yes.

Practically, hell no.

However it is relative and depends on context.

I don't see Händel lasting very long in a cage fight, but I am not sure that anyone alive will pronounce the name Dustin Poirier in 50 years.

Back