Arcade Fire is the shit!

Morning Star

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bought a $26 ticket to Arcade Fire tonight at the Inglewood Forum and snuck down to the floor pit tix (Venue the Showtime Lakers played). Long story short Arcade Fire is the shit and has like 500 peeps in the band.

What turns me off is how pretentious they are. Their fans too. Just the other day some needle dick fucker that I played with once is spouting off their lyrics as a Facebook status going on about “this arcade fire song saved my life”. The lyrics posted were twatsville at best. I just never got into them because usually the people who like them are people whose taste I never matched with personally.

What turns me off is how pretentious they are. Their fans too. Just the other day some needle dick fucker that I played with once is spouting off their lyrics as a Facebook status going on about “this arcade fire song saved my life”. The lyrics posted were twatsville at best. I just never got into them because usually the people who like them are people whose taste I never matched with personally.
No offence but lyrics are incredibly personal no matter if you think they are shit. Kinda stupid to make such a statement honestly.

Anyway I haven't liked AF the last few records, but I've seen them twice and each time they put on a stellar show. You can tell the band means a lot to them.

they pretty effing goo'

yeah same here. white bread emotional indie cunts. I just don't feel like listening to people in thier 30s singing for 4 albums about their parents getting divorced while ripping off a blondie song.

Last edited:
One of my favorite songs. Lyrics hit the feeeeels. Jubilation all around tho.

Back