Arcade emulators, roms, MAME, etc

TrueBias

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I recently saw James Rolfe playing N.A.R.C.
NARC+5.png

I loved this game and it always took $10 of quarters to beat.

I was getting so pissed when James and Mike didnt know shit about the game.

So i got hooked again. Downloaded and beat T2 Judgement Day. Still couldnt destroy enough Skynet shit!

Anyway, i need help with finding a game. Its from the 80s, but doesnt appear to look as primitive as say pac man or joust.

Its a top down view, like Gauntlet or Diablo.

Its set in a fantasy time, think medieval.

I remember crossing wooden paddled bridges from left to right (or vice versa), with the paddles falling into the black depths they hoevered over.

Whenever youd cross the bridges, there may be forrest patches that can be set on fire.

The ground was dark grey brick.

I remember fighting big boss like giants. Much like the bosses in Smash Tv or Total Carnage.

I remember seeing this game in arcades around when the original Street Fighter was out. Not the sequel.

Damn...Street Fighter on MAME? Wonder how it would control..

Let me get on the youtube app and see.

I did manage to finally play the original Street Fighter! The controls....are shit. I just kept trying to do the special moves, over and over. When they did work, it made massive damage.

I managed to beat it and i thought back at the 1 guy i ever saw play this game in the arcade, with the punch pads. Fuck, how did he do it?

I love playing Night Slashers on MAME. One of the most underrated Beat 'Em Ups ever.
nightslashersx-xbox-pc-00x2.png

Back